Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Air New Zealand's last flight of the day between Auckland and Wellington is being promoted with a $29 "Night Rider" fare.
The airline says in a release that it adds the "equivalent" of 100,000 low-cost seats a year between the two cities, with $29 for a seat-only ticket and an extra $10 for a bag.
Between Sunday and Friday, flights will leave both cities at 10pm.
On Saturdays, the Auckland flight will leave at 9pm and return from Wellington at 10.30pm.
The 133-seat, Boeing 737 flights are on offer from today and kick in from November 5.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sabin clock keeps ticking for Key
- Big move: Sky TV will put the new series of Game of Thrones on Neon, immediately
- NZ dollar gains vs. Australian dollar on iron ore weakness; Yellen awaited
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares rise as Fonterra Fund rebounds from low
- Council kicks candidate’s Te Ahu questions into touch