Air New Zealand's last flight of the day between Auckland and Wellington is being promoted with a $29 "Night Rider" fare.
The airline says in a release that it adds the "equivalent" of 100,000 low-cost seats a year between the two cities, with $29 for a seat-only ticket and an extra $10 for a bag.
Between Sunday and Friday, flights will leave both cities at 10pm.
On Saturdays, the Auckland flight will leave at 9pm and return from Wellington at 10.30pm.
The 133-seat, Boeing 737 flights are on offer from today and kick in from November 5.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Wynyard announces huge loss but still a going concern say directors
- OPINION: The ComCom should be able to put behavioural conditions on mergers
- Foreign Affairs: China launches 'uncrackable' satellite
- Metlifecare benefits from booming housing market
- PM sets ground rules for ministers' treatment of public servants
Most listened to
- Labour MP Clare Curran says new rules for Netflix and Lightbox are a 'no brainer'
- China launches ‘uncrackable’ satellite while Syria’s regime strengthens on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- The Commerce Commission should be able to put conditions on mergers, Labour MP Clare Curran says
- Metlifecare's Glen Sowry on why the company pays caregivers more
- John Key says demand for New Zealand as a holiday destination is not even close to drying up