Air New Zealand's last flight of the day between Auckland and Wellington is being promoted with a $29 "Night Rider" fare.
The airline says in a release that it adds the "equivalent" of 100,000 low-cost seats a year between the two cities, with $29 for a seat-only ticket and an extra $10 for a bag.
Between Sunday and Friday, flights will leave both cities at 10pm.
On Saturdays, the Auckland flight will leave at 9pm and return from Wellington at 10.30pm.
The 133-seat, Boeing 737 flights are on offer from today and kick in from November 5.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- Fraser Whineray talks Mercury's rebrand, electric vehicles and competition
- Stephen Jacobi on how US failure on the TPP would benefit China
- NBR’s Rob Hosking on the National linked the Kiwi identity to pest control