Air New Zealand's last flight of the day between Auckland and Wellington is being promoted with a $29 "Night Rider" fare.
The airline says in a release that it adds the "equivalent" of 100,000 low-cost seats a year between the two cities, with $29 for a seat-only ticket and an extra $10 for a bag.
Between Sunday and Friday, flights will leave both cities at 10pm.
On Saturdays, the Auckland flight will leave at 9pm and return from Wellington at 10.30pm.
The 133-seat, Boeing 737 flights are on offer from today and kick in from November 5.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MediaWorks earnings tumble on flat revenue
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall; Steel & Tube, Fletcher down, Vital Healthcare up
- Labour's Twyford lays down two crucial tests for govt's urban planning directive
- Steel & Tube in talks with 'multiple agencies' over Huntly Bypass pile casings
- Foreign Affairs Scope: Russia looks to extend sanctions
Most listened to
- 2degrees boss Stewart Sherriff on his company's revenue surge
- Realestate.co.nz's Vanessa Taylor on how falling supply means it's a sellers market
- Phil Twyford says something is "terribly wrong" with the government's consultancy spend
- IS could be under severe pressure and EU/Russia likely to reconfirm sanctions on Foreign Affairs Scope
- Xero’s Anna Curzon says Paymark’s latest app will be “infectious”