Asymco's graph quite literally tells the story.
NBR notes that although iPad sales "disappointed" yesterday, in that they were not to investors' inter-stellar expecations (leading to a 7% share drop), the tablet is actually making its mark pretty darn fast.
The industry analysis site also reminds people that, before 2001, the orange band was all that Apple had (click chart for larger view; all amounts in $US):
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- TradeGecko 'doing millions in revenue' as ex-Kiwi startup builds customers from Singapore
- Trump’s close financial & political ties with Russia will ultimately hurt him, security expert says
- NZ government should maximize TPP ‘wiggle room,’ says InternetNZ boss
- Pushpay director says why he bought $1.8m worth of shares
- Punakaiki Fund invests in Taranaki software company
Most listened to
- The Unitary Plan will change the face of Auckland. NBR reporter Sally Lindsay looks at the changes
- Rabobank's newly appointed CEO Daryl Johnson answers seven key questions on this agriculture industry
- In Editor's Insight, Nevil Gibson examines new revelations about downing of Flight MH370
- InternetNZ boss's two problems with TPP legislation
- Germany’s terror and Turkish torture on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith