Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
A2 Corporation is to set up a milk processing facility in Australia, at an estimated capital cost of $A7.5 million ($10.1 million).
The project, which included a purpose-built factory in south western Sydney, would support the growth of wholly-owned subsidiary A2 Dairy Products Australia.
Planning had been under way for more than a year, A2 said today.
Funding would be from a combination of equity and an asset finance facility provided by the company's bankers.
New equity capital of $3.9 million was to be raised through a share placement to two existing shareholders, AMP Capital Investors (New Zealand) and Freedom Foods Group.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Final four alternative flag designs unfurled
- Pressing need for basic infrastructure overtakes Christchurch 'smart city' plan
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall as weak China manufacturing spurs regional selloff; ANZ, Westpac, Chorus decline
- Dollar gains ahead of dairy auction as Chinese PMI keeps traders nervous
- Not enough catch-up cash for Auckland Transport