Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
A2 Corporation is to set up a milk processing facility in Australia, at an estimated capital cost of $A7.5 million ($10.1 million).
The project, which included a purpose-built factory in south western Sydney, would support the growth of wholly-owned subsidiary A2 Dairy Products Australia.
Planning had been under way for more than a year, A2 said today.
Funding would be from a combination of equity and an asset finance facility provided by the company's bankers.
New equity capital of $3.9 million was to be raised through a share placement to two existing shareholders, AMP Capital Investors (New Zealand) and Freedom Foods Group.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Dollar heads for 1.7% weekly decline after Reserve Bank rules out rate rises
- 'I guess I'm back to piracy' — Auckland man as HBO NOW follows through on cut-off threat
- Lubricant deal slips away as Commerce Commission nixes merger
- Carry on: 250 A320s for EasyJet, lower Changi fees and more
- Rodney Hide is wrong on climate change