A2 Corporation is to set up a milk processing facility in Australia, at an estimated capital cost of $A7.5 million ($10.1 million).
The project, which included a purpose-built factory in south western Sydney, would support the growth of wholly-owned subsidiary A2 Dairy Products Australia.
Planning had been under way for more than a year, A2 said today.
Funding would be from a combination of equity and an asset finance facility provided by the company's bankers.
New equity capital of $3.9 million was to be raised through a share placement to two existing shareholders, AMP Capital Investors (New Zealand) and Freedom Foods Group.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Labour Party leader Andrew Little on the Labour/Green pact
- ASB's Nick Tuffley on housing credit growing at its fastest pace since the GFC
- Jenny Ruth on what the major banks' latest disclosure statements tell us about the mortgage market
- Snakk Media chief executive Mark Ryan says the company will refocus on Australia and New Zealand this year
- Xero’s Anna Curzon says Paymark’s latest app will be “infectious”