Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
A2 Corp, which markets milk products with a protein variant claimed to have health benefits, had its shares halted from trading pending a statement.
The Sydney-based company, whose shares have more than doubled in the past 12 months, said last week it is in talks with the NZX about shifting its listing to the main board from the NZAX, a market for smaller companies and start-ups.
The shares traded at 67 cents yesterday, valuing the company at $399 million.
"A move to the NZX main board may provide greater liquidity and increase access to capital," managing director Geoffrey Babidge said last week.
Last month, the company completed a six-month strategic review and has embarked on plans to take control of its New Zealand marketing and accelerate its global expansion.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sabin clock keeps ticking for Key
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares rise as Fonterra Fund rebounds from low
- Dollar gains vs. Australian dollar on iron ore weakness; Yellen awaited
- Big move: Sky TV will put the new series of Game of Thrones on Neon, immediately
- Council kicks candidate’s Te Ahu questions into touch