A2 Corporation made an unaudited post-tax loss of $717,172 in the six months to December 31 from a loss of $1.99 million in the corresponding period last year.
The NZAX-listed company said its operational loss of $566,476 was better than the $691,000 loss expected in the company's budget and the $1.89 million loss in the corresponding period last year.
The company said it was repositioning itself as a fast-moving consumer goods business rather than as an intellectual property company.
Research suggests that drinking milk containing only A2 beta casein may reduce the risk of several health conditions.
The company tests cows to ensure their milk contains only A2 beta casein and collects their milk separately.
A joint venture, A2 Dairy Products Australia Pty continues to grow fresh milk sales in line with expectations. A2 fresh milk is now available in all Australian states after the recent launch into Tasmania.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Warminger stood to gain significant bonus, court hears
- Sky will take a gamble and put Westworld, aka 'the next Game of Thrones' on Neon
- 'Real housewife' lawyers up, accuses Devoy of bullying, defamation
- Reckitt Benckiser to plead guilty to misleading ads over Nurofen claims
- Spark says 130,000 Xtra mail address at risk after Yahoo hack
Most listened to
- FMA counsel Justin Smith QC described Mr Warminger’s background and the pressure he was under to perform
- Media Snapchat: NBR’s Nick Grant ponders the Human Rights Commission’s role in RHOAKL racism row
- ASB's Jane Turner discusses what's behind NZ's widest month trade deficit
- Kathmandu's Xavier Simonet and Reuben Casey talk through the retailer's results.
- BNZ's Kymberly Martin and Massey University's David Tripe on mortgage rates.