A2 Corporation made an unaudited post-tax loss of $717,172 in the six months to December 31 from a loss of $1.99 million in the corresponding period last year.
The NZAX-listed company said its operational loss of $566,476 was better than the $691,000 loss expected in the company's budget and the $1.89 million loss in the corresponding period last year.
The company said it was repositioning itself as a fast-moving consumer goods business rather than as an intellectual property company.
Research suggests that drinking milk containing only A2 beta casein may reduce the risk of several health conditions.
The company tests cows to ensure their milk contains only A2 beta casein and collects their milk separately.
A joint venture, A2 Dairy Products Australia Pty continues to grow fresh milk sales in line with expectations. A2 fresh milk is now available in all Australian states after the recent launch into Tasmania.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Directors claim $14.2m in Albany Heights liquidation
- Auckland Council, James Hardie appeal ruling on leaky building claim made beyond 10-year limit
- Gareth Morgan wades into Awaroa beach
- Worse financial crisis needed to achieve effective financial regulation: professor
- New Hampshire voting focuses on Trump's main rivals
Most listened to
- London School of Economics Professor John Kay discusses financial regulatory shortcomings
- Nathan Smith reviews North Korea’s missile launch and Italy’s slow bank collapse in this week’s Foreign Affairs Scope
- Nevil Gibson discusses which countries are the big R&D spenders in his latest Editor's Insight
- Christchurch Chamber of Commerce CEO Peter Townsend on workers re-entering the city's CBD
- Morningstar's David Mueller on JB Hi-Fi's latest New Zealand revenue