A2 Corporation will fully take over its US-based marketing arm offering its joint venture partner a small stake in the parent company.
The company, which owns and licenses technology to identity milk with the A2 beta casein protein which it claims has health benefits, will acquire the remaining 50% stake in A2 Milk Company LLC in the United States.
Originally the company was a JV with health supplements entity Idea Sphere Inc (ISI). It was established to drive the introduction of products in North America.
In return, ISI will take a small stake in A2 Corporation with the issue of four million fully paid shares. ISI’s stake will be below 1%.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Suburban intensification and sprawl outside city boundary - Unitary Plan
- TradeGecko 'doing millions in revenue' as ex-Kiwi startup builds customers from Singapore
- Unexpected bedfellows emerge in early Unitary Plan reactions
- MARKET CLOSE: Stocks drop, A2 Milk falls ahead of legal challenge, Fletcher Building gains
- Silver Fern Farms opposition shareholders set out vision
Most listened to
- The Unitary Plan will change the face of Auckland. NBR reporter Sally Lindsay looks at the changes
- Rabobank's newly appointed CEO Daryl Johnson answers seven key questions on this agriculture industry
- In Editor's Insight, Nevil Gibson examines new revelations about downing of Flight MH370
- InternetNZ boss's two problems with TPP legislation
- Germany’s terror and Turkish torture on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith