A2 Corporation will fully take over its US-based marketing arm offering its joint venture partner a small stake in the parent company.
The company, which owns and licenses technology to identity milk with the A2 beta casein protein which it claims has health benefits, will acquire the remaining 50% stake in A2 Milk Company LLC in the United States.
Originally the company was a JV with health supplements entity Idea Sphere Inc (ISI). It was established to drive the introduction of products in North America.
In return, ISI will take a small stake in A2 Corporation with the issue of four million fully paid shares. ISI’s stake will be below 1%.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Speculation over Hilary Barry's next move
- Dump the cycleways – how driverless cars will save the world
- Concession on fees sees ANZ first onboard for Apple Pay
- Facebook exec on info requests from NZ govt agencies: the numbers, and the criteria for forking over your data
- Latest polls support Peters’ prime ministerial ambitions
Most listened to
- Listen to the week’s top business news on NBR Radio’s week in review
- Matthew Hooton on Winston Peters’ plan to become prime minister
- Tim Hunter asks: Is the government planning to hand control of water to iwi?
- Rob Hosking breaks down the political and economic week that was: Has everyone gone tax mad?
- Rodney Hide on the technological development and economic advance in transport