A2 Corporation will fully take over its US-based marketing arm offering its joint venture partner a small stake in the parent company.
The company, which owns and licenses technology to identity milk with the A2 beta casein protein which it claims has health benefits, will acquire the remaining 50% stake in A2 Milk Company LLC in the United States.
Originally the company was a JV with health supplements entity Idea Sphere Inc (ISI). It was established to drive the introduction of products in North America.
In return, ISI will take a small stake in A2 Corporation with the issue of four million fully paid shares. ISI’s stake will be below 1%.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Marlborough-based wine company lists on the NXT despite OIO hiccup
- Sky TV-Vodafone merger application highlights threats – including those to key sports content
- New lawyers not doing 'much better' than job at McDonald's – report surprises
- Government won't lower GST threshold for online purchases before 2018
- NZSA unsure on merits of Nuplex takeover
Most listened to
- Marlborough Wine Estates CEO Catherine Ma explains why the Chinese-owned company listed on the NXT
- National list MP Chris Bishop says Phil Twyford's accusation the government has made housing a 'race issue' is hypocritical
- NBR technology editor Chris Keall on hitting 4000 member subscribers
- In his Editor's Insight Nevil Gibson on the future of health information technology and medical devices industry
- Transferring client funds to buy a car and not declaring conflicts of interest; NBR's Hamish McNicol on the accounting indiscretion