A2 Corporation will fully take over its US-based marketing arm offering its joint venture partner a small stake in the parent company.
The company, which owns and licenses technology to identity milk with the A2 beta casein protein which it claims has health benefits, will acquire the remaining 50% stake in A2 Milk Company LLC in the United States.
Originally the company was a JV with health supplements entity Idea Sphere Inc (ISI). It was established to drive the introduction of products in North America.
In return, ISI will take a small stake in A2 Corporation with the issue of four million fully paid shares. ISI’s stake will be below 1%.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Police explode suitcase after bomb scare in the Auckland CBD
- Warminger’s FPH trade ‘a game-changer’: Forsyth Barr
- Pumpkin Patch loss widens 71% as sales slide, debt mounts
- NZ to keep funding Clinton aid project, Rich Listers' Vic Park hotel venture, Immigration bureaucrats fight corruption
- Hellaby MD warned his company could become a takeover target
Most listened to
- Trading with Milford’s “Ming” – Goldmans and Forbars give evidence at Warminger trial
- CBL managing director Peter Harris on the insurer's future plans.
- Hellaby MD Alan Clarke on the $322.5 million Bapcor takeover offer.
- CCHL chief executive Paul Munro discusses the annual report
- In Editor's Insight, Nevil Gibson finds women are still under-represented at all levels of the corporate ladder
- Privacy Commissioner John Edwards on a pending law change that will affect your business