A2 Corporation will fully take over its US-based marketing arm offering its joint venture partner a small stake in the parent company.
The company, which owns and licenses technology to identity milk with the A2 beta casein protein which it claims has health benefits, will acquire the remaining 50% stake in A2 Milk Company LLC in the United States.
Originally the company was a JV with health supplements entity Idea Sphere Inc (ISI). It was established to drive the introduction of products in North America.
In return, ISI will take a small stake in A2 Corporation with the issue of four million fully paid shares. ISI’s stake will be below 1%.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall with profit taking on Spark, Freightways, SkyCity
- Space – New Zealand’s frontier?
- Three companies meet crowdfunding targets
- NZ dollar gains as US interest rate track weighed before Yellen testimony
- IRD eyes hybrid instruments, related party debt in global tax avoidance clamp-down
Most listened to
- How might the government best encourage NZ space industry? Helmore Ayers Lawyers consultant lawyer Dr Maria Pozza explains
- Forsyth Barr's Matthew Leach on why he expects Xero to drop from the NZX 10 index
- Education consultant Sharndre Kushor says Crimson Consulting’s new website is the “Netflix for educational achievement”
- Nathan Smith breaks down the latest foreign affairs news
- NZIER's Kirden Lees and Rob Hosking discuss changing how the Reserve Bank targets interest rates