Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
A2 Corporation will fully take over its US-based marketing arm offering its joint venture partner a small stake in the parent company.
The company, which owns and licenses technology to identity milk with the A2 beta casein protein which it claims has health benefits, will acquire the remaining 50% stake in A2 Milk Company LLC in the United States.
Originally the company was a JV with health supplements entity Idea Sphere Inc (ISI). It was established to drive the introduction of products in North America.
In return, ISI will take a small stake in A2 Corporation with the issue of four million fully paid shares. ISI’s stake will be below 1%.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- ACT leader bemused by Maurice Williamson approach
- Council accused of 'bully-boy' tactics before tomorrow’s Te Arawa showdown
- Radio NZ confirms job restructures
- Judge thaws Rob Alloway's fiancée freezing order
- RAW DATA: TrueNet April 2015 Broadband Report - Evening Performance down for all TrueNet Tests