Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
I don’t think the question anymore is whether Tony Abbott has lost the next election, and the Coalition will be a one term government.
I think the question is now how many terms in opposition will they have?
The only way they might recover is a change in leader.
The trouble is Joe Hockey is equally damaged and most of the caucus hate Malcolm Turnbull (but the public love him).
Could Turnbull end up Prime Minister?
Let’s see how bad the polls go in the next six months.
Political commentator David Farrar posts at Kiwiblog.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Mass collection of Pacific data affects Kiwi holidaymakers — InternetNZ boss
- Netflix reveals NZ launch date
- John Key rejects Snowden docs as 'outdated'
- Reserve Bank consults on tougher rules for property investors
- NZ could reap $190M/year benefit becoming first nation to allow beyond-line-of-sight drones