Air New Zealand Limited has set the interest rate on its unsecured, unsubordinated fixed rate bonds at 6.9% a year.
The amount of the issue is $150 million and has been fully allocated to primary market participants and institutional investors.
As a result the offer will not have a public pool, however, a small priority pool of $4 million is available for New Zealand resident Air New Zealand shareholders and New Zealand resident employees of Air New Zealand Group.
The bond offer opens next Mondat and will close on Friday, September 23, with the priority pool closing one week earlier on Friday, September 16.
First NZ Capital Securities is acting as arranger and joint lead manager of the offer, Craigs Investment Partners as joint lead manager and ANZ, Bank of New Zealand and Forsyth Barr as co-managers.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Brexit aftermath: disdain, the elites, and the warning for conservative parties everywhere
- Desperate Gen-Y Herne Bay home buyers thrown a compromise
- Brexit fallout for New Zealand: sub 2% OCR and uncertainty
- 'I'm not worried about this part of the world': Gaynor on Brexit
- World Week Ahead: Brexit carnage
Most listened to
- The challenge for the conservative side of politics is to recapture the focus on national identity
- Craigs' Mark Lister says Brexit fallout is likely to mean more volatility and a sub-2% OCR
- NBR's Jenny Ruth on a report suggesting electric car uptake will be slow
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson: Brexit Special
- Matthew Hooton on making a moral case for social capital