Air New Zealand is offering passengers a $7 flight between Auckland and Wellington in the week leading up to Christmas.
The deal is an extension of its Night Rider service it launched a week ago and applies only to the airline's final flight of the day.
The $7 fare, which does not include any bags, will be available between December 17 and 24.
The Night Rider flight departs from Auckland and Wellington at 10 o'clock every night between Sunday and Friday.
On Saturdays, it leaves Auckland for Wellington at 9pm, returning to Auckland at 10.30pm.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Warminger complained of 'aggressive selling' in email to NZX
- Marlborough displaces Central Otago for best Pinot Noir in world competition
- Hellaby shareholder: Bapcor’s offer price is too low
- Court rules against Chinese investor over $7.3m Auckland property deal
- While you were sleeping: UPDATED US consumer confidence rises
Most listened to
- Ironically, Trump showed the lack of stamina he had accused Clinton of, says NBR's Rob Hosking
- NZX market surveillance manager Fraser Wyeth gives evidence at the Warminger trial
- Hellaby shareholder Aaron Bhatnagar says why he thinks Bapcor's offer is too low
- No knockout blows in first presidential debate, says NBR's Nevil Gibson
- Intueri's problems raise questions for the board, says Martin Watson of the Shareholders Association