Andy Lark has been named to the board of Fronde.
“We are very fortunate to appoint a director of Andy’s caliber to the board. He brings more than 20 years’ experience in technology, globalising sales and marketing, and driving the adoption of new technologies, chariman Jon Mayson says.
“Lark brings first-hand knowledge of the Australian market which is an added advantage given its importance following our acquisition of OnlineOne last year.”
Mr Lark was recently appointed to the board of MightyRiverPower.
Awarded the inaugural New Zealander of the Year Award, the Sydney-based ex-pat served as chief marketing officer for US online computer retailer Dell, and more recently as CMO at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, the country's largest.
He is already a director of NZX-listed retail data analytics firm SLI Software and of the venture capital fund, No 8 Ventures.
Jason Walls is an AUT journalism student
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Where polls stand on the eve of the first US presidential debate
- Milford's Warminger under pressure over poor fund performance
- 'Real housewife' lawyers up, accuses Devoy of bullying, defamation
- John Key: I won't take a traditional role after being PM
- IkeGPS completes $3M capital raise, largely through sub-underwriters
Most listened to
- Knewe Biosystems founder Dr Graeme Coles discusses the future of his product
- Media Snapchat: NBR’s Nick Grant ponders the Human Rights Commission’s role in RHOAKL racism row
- Craigs' Mark Lister on good equities returns for the September quarter to date
- BNZ's Kymberly Martin and Massey University's David Tripe on mortgage rates.
- 'It had become far too complicated so we threw it all out the window' – Jane Wrightson on NZOA's new funding model