Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Wellington High Court has again delayed the update into Ross Asset Management.
PwC receivers John Fisk and David Bridgman were to have provided an update on their progress today but the hearing was adjourned.
The Wellington-based finance company and a number of associated entities were placed into liquidation on December 17 last year.
PwC’s first liquidators’ report was provided on December 20.
At the date of that report, Mr Fisk said he had found only $10.5 million worth of assets, from a purported $449 million worth.
Mr Fisk told investors the records were not of a sufficient standard to immediately and sufficiently identify all assets.
“Accordingly the schedule of such assets continues to change as the identification process continues and new assets are located and accurate information is obtained.”
The court had already adjourned the update from December and PwC will now update the court on its progress on March 11.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Bob Jones ejected from Air NZ flight as fellow passengers applaud
- Sir Ralph Norris to step down from Fonterra board in November
- Financial forecast error plants doubt in potential investors' minds
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall, led by Metro Glass; Spark, Fletcher sold in offshore exodus
- Government seeks $1b saving by making Puhoi-Warkworth Highway a PPP