Apple says its e-book software has a unique page-turning animation - although the uniqueness isn't immediately obvious from three illustrations used to support the company's filing.
One shows a page beginning to turn, the second the page turning a bit more, and the third the page turning a bit more again.
To the layman, it might look silly.
But to an army of lawyers it will look like another motherlode as Apple swaps smartphone and tablet patent lawsuits in its worldwide fight with Google, Samsung and others in the Android camp.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Forsyth Barr's Matthew Leach on why he expects Xero to drop from the NZX 10 index
- Education consultant Sharndre Kushor says Crimson Consulting’s new website is the “Netflix for educational achievement”
- Nevil Gibson examines the sceptics' view of the Paris climate change talks
- Matthew Hooton rates Steven Joyce's chances of being next National leader
- NZIER's Kirden Lees and Rob Hosking discuss changing how the Reserve Bank targets interest rates