ASB chief executive Charles Pink has resigned.
Mr Pink, who joined ASB as CEO in January 2009, has given personal reasons for his resignation and will leave the bank after a board meeting on November 2.
He is understood to be returning to the UK.
ASB's current head of retail banking, Ian Park will take on the role of acting CEO until a permanent replacement is found.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Ad industry leader Dave Walden dies
- PM to TPP critics: 'We’ve never been sued'
- Council proposes gouging landowners with new taxes, Kiwi-owned training firm under fire in Australia, Hunter’s Corner: Paying for peanuts
- You'll be notified if Cortex is being used to screen your communications: GCSB head
- Deportation from Australia: Time to bring in reciprocal legislation, Fox says