Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
ASB chief executive Charles Pink has resigned.
Mr Pink, who joined ASB as CEO in January 2009, has given personal reasons for his resignation and will leave the bank after a board meeting on November 2.
He is understood to be returning to the UK.
ASB's current head of retail banking, Ian Park will take on the role of acting CEO until a permanent replacement is found.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Senator's letters reveal pressure on MasterCard, Visa to stop processing payments for Mega
- Andrew Little chooses Jihadi John
- Absolutely positively zombie: have reports of Wellington’s demise been exaggerated?
- NZ could reap $190M/year benefit becoming first nation to allow beyond-line-of-sight drones
- Apartment conversions squeeze office vacancy levels