Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
ASB chief executive Charles Pink has resigned.
Mr Pink, who joined ASB as CEO in January 2009, has given personal reasons for his resignation and will leave the bank after a board meeting on November 2.
He is understood to be returning to the UK.
ASB's current head of retail banking, Ian Park will take on the role of acting CEO until a permanent replacement is found.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Some critics of earthquake strengthening legislation win their arguments
- Government and iwi reach agreement for private housing on Crown land in Auckland
- Have Auckland's house prices turned?
- Bill Farmer's fat salary at failed Mako
- New crowdfunder Liftoff fails to fly on first outing with eco-tour business