ASB chief executive Charles Pink has resigned.
Mr Pink, who joined ASB as CEO in January 2009, has given personal reasons for his resignation and will leave the bank after a board meeting on November 2.
He is understood to be returning to the UK.
ASB's current head of retail banking, Ian Park will take on the role of acting CEO until a permanent replacement is found.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Still hope for TPP insists trade expert Stephen Jacobi
- NZIER's Christina Leung says increased migration is putting pressure on wages
- NBR’s Jenny Ruth with daily coverage of the Ralec case
- Iraq nears collapse while China doubts its own statistics in Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- Mark Weldon couldn't hack the pressure, says Bill Ralston