Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
ASB chief executive Charles Pink has resigned.
Mr Pink, who joined ASB as CEO in January 2009, has given personal reasons for his resignation and will leave the bank after a board meeting on November 2.
He is understood to be returning to the UK.
ASB's current head of retail banking, Ian Park will take on the role of acting CEO until a permanent replacement is found.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZX milk powder futures point to fifth successive decline in looming GDT auction
- Fletcher reiterates full-year operating earnings guidance at lower end of $650-690m range
- New govt website lets you upload your own flag design — and it's immediately hijacked by naysayers
- NBR Radio: Meet Tim Hunter and Jenny Ruth
- ASK ME ANYTHING: Crown prosecutor Brian Dickey