Auckland International Airport, the country's major gateway, plans to launch a $100 million bond offer and has asked for early expressions of interest.
The unsecured, unsubordinated fixed-rate bonds are expected to be seven-year notes, the airport says in a statement.
Full details will be published next week.
The offer comes after a tranche of the airport's listed bonds matured on November 7.
Australia & New Zealand Banking Group is lead manager, with Forsyth Barr as co-manager.
This month, Auckland Airport new chief executive Adrian Littlewood took over after predecessor Simon Moutter left to lead Telecom.
The shares fell 1.1% to $2.635 in trading yesterday and have gained 5.8% this year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sometimes controversial property boss leaves Ngai Tahu
- Bob Parker takes over reins of stymied development site
- Christchurch officials declare 18,000 properties at threat from sea rise
- Kim Dotcom turns on Mega – and CEO responds to savaging
- Super Fund portfolio manager leaves after five months in the job