Auckland International Airport Ltd has returned to the corporate bond market with a $125 million bond sale which opened yesterday.
The bonds mature on November 27, 2014 and pay 7 percent per annum. They are direct, unsecured, unsubordinated debt obligations with an A minus rating from Standard and Poor's. An application will be made for the bonds to trade on NZX's debt market.
"Auckland Airport is pleased to return to the New Zealand bond market after the positive experience it has had with past issues," chief financial officer Simon Robertson said.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Listen to the week's top business news in NBR Radio's weekend review
- Matthew Hooton discusses Labour's extreme left takeover
- Rodney Hide on how the TPP debate has become a moral argument
- Wick Nixon on how she's saving parents' sanity, one lunchbox at a time
- “The sky’s the limit”: Sam Snead on the appreciation of single malt whiskies