Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Auckland International Airport Ltd has returned to the corporate bond market with a $125 million bond sale which opened yesterday.
The bonds mature on November 27, 2014 and pay 7 percent per annum. They are direct, unsecured, unsubordinated debt obligations with an A minus rating from Standard and Poor's. An application will be made for the bonds to trade on NZX's debt market.
"Auckland Airport is pleased to return to the New Zealand bond market after the positive experience it has had with past issues," chief financial officer Simon Robertson said.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 'I guess I'm back to piracy' — Auckland man as HBO NOW follows through on cut-off threat
- Rodney Hide is wrong on climate change
- Crying wolf as climate change takes a ‘hiatus’
- The Moxie Sessions: Will the last person out of Ohura please turn out the lights (but for the love of God don’t unplug the navigation beacon)
- Don’t laugh: Winston’s plan to be PM