Auckland International Airport Ltd has returned to the corporate bond market with a $125 million bond sale which opened yesterday.
The bonds mature on November 27, 2014 and pay 7 percent per annum. They are direct, unsecured, unsubordinated debt obligations with an A minus rating from Standard and Poor's. An application will be made for the bonds to trade on NZX's debt market.
"Auckland Airport is pleased to return to the New Zealand bond market after the positive experience it has had with past issues," chief financial officer Simon Robertson said.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- National's 10% poll jump isn't believable - but the party's support does seem to be holding up
- Nevil Gibson's Editor's Insight names those most affected by the phase-out of ETS subsidies
- Restaurant Brands' Ted van Arkel explains why the market is tougher in Australia
- Forsyth Barr's Rob Mercer on the New Zealand sharemarket's departure from fundamentals
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson