Auckland International Airport Ltd has returned to the corporate bond market with a $125 million bond sale which opened yesterday.
The bonds mature on November 27, 2014 and pay 7 percent per annum. They are direct, unsecured, unsubordinated debt obligations with an A minus rating from Standard and Poor's. An application will be made for the bonds to trade on NZX's debt market.
"Auckland Airport is pleased to return to the New Zealand bond market after the positive experience it has had with past issues," chief financial officer Simon Robertson said.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on Labour party’s reaction to the budget 2016
- Rodney Hide says the attack by University of Auckland over overfishing is nonsense
- Do social bonds make sense? Tim Hunter tells Andrew Patterson it’s not just about the warm fuzzies
- Cameron Officer talks about the car of the week - Volkswagen California Ocean