Auckland International Airport Ltd has returned to the corporate bond market with a $125 million bond sale which opened yesterday.
The bonds mature on November 27, 2014 and pay 7 percent per annum. They are direct, unsecured, unsubordinated debt obligations with an A minus rating from Standard and Poor's. An application will be made for the bonds to trade on NZX's debt market.
"Auckland Airport is pleased to return to the New Zealand bond market after the positive experience it has had with past issues," chief financial officer Simon Robertson said.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Taryn Hamilton on why you need 1 gig UFB
- ASB economist Daniel Snowden: Businesses only see the kiwi dollar dropping by 4% in 12 months
- ‘If you want to go around telling people how they should think, don’t do it with taxpayer money’ – David Seymour on Susan Devoy
- Craigs' Grant Swanepoel on how he expects Z to reconfigure the Z and Caltex brands
- Cameron Officer details the latest motoring news