Auckland International Airport Ltd has returned to the corporate bond market with a $125 million bond sale which opened yesterday.
The bonds mature on November 27, 2014 and pay 7 percent per annum. They are direct, unsecured, unsubordinated debt obligations with an A minus rating from Standard and Poor's. An application will be made for the bonds to trade on NZX's debt market.
"Auckland Airport is pleased to return to the New Zealand bond market after the positive experience it has had with past issues," chief financial officer Simon Robertson said.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall as profit takers enter market; Tower, MRP, Freightways decline
- Dunedin launches southern hemisphere's fastest public wi-fi network - and it's free
- Foreign Affairs Scope: Russia's Syrian involvement intensifies
- Reopened Christchurch seaside dump an environmental time bomb?
- Facebook introduces scheme to verify NZ businesses' pages