Another building firm has hit the dust with the parent company of Auckland-based Mitchell Homes now in liquidation.
Mitchell Homes had projects on the go at Landco’s sprawling 110-ha Stonefields urban village in Mt Wellington and the 14.8-ha Karaka Lakes subdivision.
Owner Brent Mitchell could not be reached for comment but a former staff member confirmed the business is being wound up following the collapse of Pukekohe-based Tribro Construction.
Tribro’s owner Andrew Casey had taken a third share in Mitchell Developments in December but several Tribro companies went into liquidation earlier this month.
Mitchell Builders Trustee Company and Mitchell Developments were placed in liquidation last week. Creditors are understood to be owed around $1 million.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Listen to a wrap-up of the week's top business news in weekend review on iHeart Radio
- ForBarr analyst Blair Galpin on the Premier League development - and the future of sports broadcasting as technology shifts
- Macquarie's Brad Gordon on Michael Hill's "very good" results
- Nevil Gibson in his latest Editor's Insight on whether we've seen the end of El Nino
- RNZ chief executive Paul Thompson on what it means to be included in the commercial radio survey