Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
BMW Group has reported record sales for its March quarter with 425,528 vehicles across its BMW, Mini and Rolls Royce brands.
The German company says all three brands achieved record sales.
For the first time, more vehicles were sold in China (30,981) than the US (29,806) during the three-month period.
Click chart to enlarge:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Bill Farmer's fat salary at failed Mako
- Government and iwi reach agreement for private housing on Crown land in Auckland
- New crowdfunder Liftoff fails to fly on first outing with eco-tour business
- Some critics of earthquake strengthening legislation win their arguments
- Have Auckland's house prices turned?