BMW Group has reported record sales for its March quarter with 425,528 vehicles across its BMW, Mini and Rolls Royce brands.
The German company says all three brands achieved record sales.
For the first time, more vehicles were sold in China (30,981) than the US (29,806) during the three-month period.
Click chart to enlarge:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Boris Johnson won't run for PM: how the race shapes up now
- Equity crowdfunding progress sluggish for most licensed platforms
- While you were sleeping: UPDATED BoE's Carney signals stimulus as Boris drops out
- Queenstown real estate drives $28m gain for PGC fund
- Liquidated infant formula firm’s brand disputed by a2 Milk
Most listened to
- Commerce Commission chief lawyer David Blacktop on competition law changes he'd like to see
- ASB's Nick Tuffley on the latest 'astounding' housing credit figures
- Developers of industrial property have upped the ante. Colliers International's Chris Dibble explains why
- Marlborough Wine Estates CEO Catherine Ma explains why the Chinese-owned company listed on the NXT
- NBR technology editor Chris Keall on hitting 4000 member subscribers