BMW Group has reported record sales for its March quarter with 425,528 vehicles across its BMW, Mini and Rolls Royce brands.
The German company says all three brands achieved record sales.
For the first time, more vehicles were sold in China (30,981) than the US (29,806) during the three-month period.
Click chart to enlarge:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Dairy prices rise for fourth auction in a row
- The Martian: Blows Gravity and Interstellar out of the water
- FCB picks up challenge of Volkswagen’s advertising account
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares rise, led by A2 after $40m placement; Contact, Meridian, MRP gain
- UPDATED Pact with Nats would make mayor Goff a done deal