Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
The Bridgecorp trial has taken a short break, with the defence to begin presenting its case on Monday.
Judge Geoff Venning granted a defence request to adjourn the case and a prior commitment by Judge Venning for Friday means all parties in the long-running case will next return to the Auckland High Court on Monday.
Bridgecorp's director and chief executive Rod Petricevic is expected to open defence proceedings next week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Senator's letters reveal pressure on MasterCard, Visa to stop processing payments for Mega
- Absolutely positively zombie: have reports of Wellington’s demise been exaggerated?
- Andrew Little chooses Jihadi John
- NZ could reap $190M/year benefit becoming first nation to allow beyond-line-of-sight drones
- MARKET CLOSE: NZX 50 rises to record led by Genesis on yield hunt