Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
The government might remain guarded in its outlook, but NBR ONLINE readers, by a wide margin, see 2013 being a better year for business.
The Business Pulse poll was open from December 17 to December 23, with voting opening to NBR ONLINE subscribers only.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Craig Norgate, former Fonterra CEO, dies in UK
- Pacific Edge rights offer mopped up by institutions, says underwriter
- NZ's export goal may require $200B of investment, Joyce's strategy paper says
- On the tragic deaths of a mother and three children – a dissenting view
- Old council HQ in line for a multi-million dollar conversion