Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
The government might remain guarded in its outlook, but NBR ONLINE readers, by a wide margin, see 2013 being a better year for business.
The Business Pulse poll was open from December 17 to December 23, with voting opening to NBR ONLINE subscribers only.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- While you were sleeping: European stocks, bonds rally
- Bankrupt suing Brendan Horan, MediaWorks a no show in court
- The state of M&A according to the insiders
- NZ's highest paid sportsman? Winston Reid stays with West Ham for £65,000 a week
- Auckland remains a top contender in global quality of living rankings