Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
The government might remain guarded in its outlook, but NBR ONLINE readers, by a wide margin, see 2013 being a better year for business.
The Business Pulse poll was open from December 17 to December 23, with voting opening to NBR ONLINE subscribers only.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Dollar gains vs. AUD after weaker GDP, dairy prices rise
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall; Pacific Edge, Xero, A2 decline
- Job Done for winning pitch in Fonterra innovation competition
- Investors get 100% capital return on Hubbard Management Fund
- Quickflix suspends trading on ASX, again, amid talk of potential insolvency