The government might remain guarded in its outlook, but NBR ONLINE readers, by a wide margin, see 2013 being a better year for business.
The Business Pulse poll was open from December 17 to December 23, with voting opening to NBR ONLINE subscribers only.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- New iPhone tipped as Apple sends invites to Sept 7 event: what to expect
- Who will Little's new right hand man/woman be?
- Law firm settles Capital + Merchant Finance lawsuit
- Wellington Drive posts full year operating profit on soaring US sales
- NZ King Salmon still eying domestic feed plant as it plans $200m float
Most listened to
- NZ King Salmon CEO Grant Rosewarne on his company's float plans
- Auckland Airport’s increased capex will help offset pricing reset
- Chorus CEO Mark Ratcliffe on improving service levels as demand exceeds expectations
- “The issues are so enormous that it all seems completely overwhelming,” says Rod Oram. “But there is movement.”
- Chorus CEO Mark Ratcliffe on why he's leaving and the regulatory regime