The government might remain guarded in its outlook, but NBR ONLINE readers, by a wide margin, see 2013 being a better year for business.
The Business Pulse poll was open from December 17 to December 23, with voting opening to NBR ONLINE subscribers only.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Gloves are off for government’s TPP PR machine
- Minister Nick Smith finally produces evidence to back lives saved claims
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall as profit takers enter market; Tower, MRP, Freightways decline
- NXT will make us more transparent - Snakk Media
- Air NZ forecasts 85% jump in first-half pretax earnings to $400m