The government might remain guarded in its outlook, but NBR ONLINE readers, by a wide margin, see 2013 being a better year for business.
The Business Pulse poll was open from December 17 to December 23, with voting opening to NBR ONLINE subscribers only.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Fantasy or fait accompli – the Key-Joyce handover hypothesis
- Housing NZ boss Glen Sowry quits to head Metlifecare
- NZIER calls for major shift in how Reserve Bank targets interest rates
- Auckland team wins drone competition, attracts Hollywood interest
- Hellaby's unwanted shoe business still dragging its heels
Most listened to
- Nevil Gibson examines the sceptics' view of the Paris climate change talks
- Matthew Hooton rates Steven Joyce's chances of being next National leader
- NZIER's Kirden Lees and Rob Hosking discuss changing how the Reserve Bank targets interest rates
- Hellaby’s new managing director Alan Clarke says he isn’t expecting a pickup at Number 1 Shoes any time soon