The government might remain guarded in its outlook, but NBR ONLINE readers, by a wide margin, see 2013 being a better year for business.
The Business Pulse poll was open from December 17 to December 23, with voting opening to NBR ONLINE subscribers only.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- The 'Uberisation' of work is driving people to co-operatives
- Nigel Latta only tells half the story on the economy
- Strong support for Seymour’s call for an end to ‘demographic ministers’
- Z Energy likely to reshuffle stations between its Z and Caltex brands
- FMA declines comment on enforcement pipeline
Most listened to
- ASB economist Daniel Snowden: Businesses only see the kiwi dollar dropping by 4% in 12 months
- ‘If you want to go around telling people how they should think, don’t do it with taxpayer money’ – David Seymour on Susan Devoy
- Craigs' Grant Swanepoel on how he expects Z to reconfigure the Z and Caltex brands
- Cameron Officer details the latest motoring news
- 9 Spokes CEO Mark Estall on his company's progress since listing