The National Business Review begins 2013 with changes aimed at improving its readability and service to readers and advertisers.
It is no longer printed on two grades of paper and now has colour on all pages.
This has allowed the editorial content to be presented with better design and in a more attractive format.
News, features, commentaries and financial tables are also organised in a more logical sequence.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- With MediaWorks reportedly closing in on a CEO candidate, NBR’s Nick Grant opines on what the role requires
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvaert gives her take on this morning's merchandise trade data
- A new unlisted property fund has been launched by Vinta. Head of distribution Simon Donohue discusses why the fund was formed
- Parking makes sense in Cambridge company's big US win
- CMC's Sheldon Slabbert says the RBNZ will want the dollar to continue falling