The National Business Review begins 2013 with changes aimed at improving its readability and service to readers and advertisers.
It is no longer printed on two grades of paper and now has colour on all pages.
This has allowed the editorial content to be presented with better design and in a more attractive format.
News, features, commentaries and financial tables are also organised in a more logical sequence.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson reveals New Zealand has moved up one place world competitiveness
- G3 CEO Mark Brightwell on the mail company's expansion plans
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson says the economics and politics of Argentina in the 1950s make interesting parallels with today
- Partners Life founder Naomi Ballantyne tells NBR Radio what Blackstone's investment means for the company's IPO plan
- Capital Economics' Paul Dales is picking the OCR to drop below 2% before the end of the year, on Currency Talk