The National Business Review begins 2013 with changes aimed at improving its readability and service to readers and advertisers.
It is no longer printed on two grades of paper and now has colour on all pages.
This has allowed the editorial content to be presented with better design and in a more attractive format.
News, features, commentaries and financial tables are also organised in a more logical sequence.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Zero Emission Vehicle's Andrew Rushworth says his company may have been naïve
- FMA markets oversight director Garth Stanish tells NBR improvements in professional scepticism are particularly needed
- Restaurant Brands general manager of sales and marketing Geraldine Oldham talks about the "salacious" Carl's Jr ad
- Westpac’s David Norman: a big job to be done but lifting Auckland’s building rate is achievable
- Head-to-head: Federated Farmers director Katie Milne and SAFE executive director Hans kriek debate dairy industry's treatment of bobby calves