The National Business Review begins 2013 with changes aimed at improving its readability and service to readers and advertisers.
It is no longer printed on two grades of paper and now has colour on all pages.
This has allowed the editorial content to be presented with better design and in a more attractive format.
News, features, commentaries and financial tables are also organised in a more logical sequence.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Genius move: Live-stream file-sharing chaos will play into Dotcom’s hands
- Commerce Commission finds 59 'unfair' terms in energy contracts
- Mad Butcher owner flags going concern issue
- Carmel and Hugh Fisher buy palatial clifftop Takapuna home
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares rise, Auckland Airport gains while A2 Milk falls
Most listened to
- No chief of staff leaves one year before an election, says Matthew Hooton
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- NZForex's Alex Hill says the market will be paying more attention to data, than comments from officials
- Timely chief executive Ryan Baker on making an unfashionable profit
- NZ King Salmon CEO Grant Rosewarne on his company's float plans