Colliers has brokered a total of $255 million worth of properties on behalf of Westfield in recent months.
The most recent was the $81.7 million sale of the Westfield Pakuranga mall in Auckland’s eastern suburbs.
It follows the sale of Shore City in Takapuna to Aviva Investors Asia Pacific Property Fund for $83.5m in June, and the Downtown Shopping Centre which was sold for $90m to Precinct Properties in September.
Westfield first entered into the New Zealand market in 1997 after purchasing the St Lukes Group portfolio.
Before its most recent sales, Westfield had an interest in 10 shopping centres valued at around $2.6 bilion with more than 1400 retail outlets over 377,000m2.
The company is committed to developing its Newmarket, Auckland property.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- How might the government best encourage NZ space industry? Helmore Ayers Lawyers consultant lawyer Dr Maria Pozza explains
- Forsyth Barr's Matthew Leach on why he expects Xero to drop from the NZX 10 index
- Education consultant Sharndre Kushor says Crimson Consulting’s new website is the “Netflix for educational achievement”
- Nathan Smith breaks down the latest foreign affairs news
- NZIER's Kirden Lees and Rob Hosking discuss changing how the Reserve Bank targets interest rates