Poor governance at Northland Port Corporation has sparked a NZX complaint, today's National Business Review print edition says.
Business reporter David Williams details what issues Shareholders Association chairman John Hawkins was concerned over in two letters to the NZX following NOP’s annual meeting in October.
Chief reporter Duncan Bridgeman reports on the re-booting of the troubled Albany Heights development, which is now being marketed as Silvermoon Park.
Agri-business reporter Jamie Ball provides an update into the mounting costs of the Zespri investigation, as the Kiwifruit marketing organisation engages top lawyers during its probe by the Serious Fraud Office.
Meanwhile, analysts say greater electricity retail competition will be spurred by an upgrade of the inter-island power cable.
In Order Paper this week, political editor Rob Hosking canvasses what the role of the governor-general in this country is.
Guest columnist Wayne Brown, the former Far North District Mayor, traverses why subdivisions cost so much.
Money Matters writer Michael Coote explains how Auckland builders face an iwi “tax” due to the council’s unitary plan changes which allow cultural impact assessments.
- Property editor Chris Hutching reveals Solid Energy is selling one of the largest parcels of dairy land ever marketed.
- In Heartland, Jacqueline Rowarth explains how luxury cow barns will take dairying into the next era.
- Media writer Victoria Young explains how DB Breweries “Catch a Million” promotion for Tui nabbed 10 million views.
- Agri-business reporter Jamie Ball reports on exporters who say the Ministry for Primary Industries is too slow to act on Chinese infant formula reform.
All this and more in today’s National Business Review. Out now.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- ASB economist Daniel Snowden: Businesses only see the kiwi dollar dropping by 4% in 12 months
- ‘If you want to go around telling people how they should think, don’t do it with taxpayer money’ – David Seymour on Susan Devoy
- Craigs' Grant Swanepoel on how he expects Z to reconfigure the Z and Caltex brands
- Cameron Officer details the latest motoring news
- 9 Spokes CEO Mark Estall on his company's progress since listing