With its director not long out of the National Business Review's loving embrace, Cooper Street Media will represent New Zealand Geographic.
Formerly NBR's deputy advertising manager and premiere Rick Roller, Miles Gandy's sales agency, Cooper Street Media, would have the New Zealand Geographic as its founding title, the magazine said.
The New Zealand Geographic had year on year readership growth of 124% in last month's Nielsen Media Review and the good news had continued, it said, as it would now be represented again by the indefatigable Mr Gandy.
Mr Gandy previously worked for the NZ Geographic as senior account manager.
Mr Gandy said it was an amazing start for a new company, which made the highest-quality sales representation available to media companies of any size.
“I hope it's the first of many publishers who like a high-energy approach to sales.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- “The justice system never troubled itself in the most elementary way to get the facts to decide the case” - Rodney Hide
- Hunter's Corner: Is the ASX taking our best and brightest?
- Cameron Officer on the car of the week: Mercedes-Benz C 300 Coupe