Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Following DDB’s win of BMW’s creative account, associated companies Rapp and Dynamo have picked up more work.
Media agency Dynamo will handle ad space bookings while Rapp has picked up the direct marketing work.
Omnicom-owned Dynamo was formed to service Telecom, in a move that shafted long time Telecom agency Starcom.
BMW Group New Zealand Managing Director, Ms Nina Englert says the pitch process was very robust and thorough.
She said for the direct marketing account, incumbent Twenty was invited to pitch with two others including Rapp.
Ms Englert says Twenty had worked on BMW for seven years.
“Twenty played a big role in supporting BMW to become the number one selling premium automotive brand in New Zealand. We thank Twenty for that and wish them every success in the future”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 'We've never seen a competitor in any category behave in this manner' — MYOB on Xero man's outburst
- Key, Aussies at odds with Abbott over time-limit on Iraq mission
- Orion CFO Rodney Hyde to leave after company reports earnings in May
- Claudia Batten joins Vend board
- RAW DATA: Patrick Gower interviews Winston Peters