Omnicom-owned DDB has nabbed a top creative from Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney and given its acting executive creative director a permanent role.
Damon Stapleton will take on the role of chief creative officer, commencing July 1.
The agency has also confirmed Shane Bradnick will continue in the executive creative director role. He has been acting ECD since Andy Fackrell’s departure late last year.
The duo, who worked together in South Africa at TBWA\Gavin\Reddy, will work closely together across DDB’s entire portfolio, the agency says in a release.
Mr Stapleton had spent two years as ECD of Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney before his appointment.
DDB's key clients include Westpac, The Warehouse, McDonalds and Sky TV.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Labour Party leader Andrew Little on the Labour/Green pact
- ASB's Nick Tuffley on housing credit growing at its fastest pace since the GFC
- Jenny Ruth on what the major banks' latest disclosure statements tell us about the mortgage market
- Snakk Media chief executive Mark Ryan says the company will refocus on Australia and New Zealand this year
- Xero’s Anna Curzon says Paymark’s latest app will be “infectious”