Omnicom-owned DDB has nabbed a top creative from Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney and given its acting executive creative director a permanent role.
Damon Stapleton will take on the role of chief creative officer, commencing July 1.
The agency has also confirmed Shane Bradnick will continue in the executive creative director role. He has been acting ECD since Andy Fackrell’s departure late last year.
The duo, who worked together in South Africa at TBWA\Gavin\Reddy, will work closely together across DDB’s entire portfolio, the agency says in a release.
Mr Stapleton had spent two years as ECD of Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney before his appointment.
DDB's key clients include Westpac, The Warehouse, McDonalds and Sky TV.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- GeoOp shareholders approve $9m 'Hail Mary pass'
- Government’s electric vehicle package just ‘political posturing’
- Media buyers praise Weldon's 'impressive changes and innovation' on exit day
- Media barred from GeoOp meeting
- Cyber-attacks a standard part of doing business with China, security experts say
Most listened to
- David Seymour says the government is hypocritical to believe EVs are next big thing but also need help
- Tech investment commentator Ben Kepes slams GeoOp
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson reports on a conference to reduce air traffic congestion in Asia-Pacific
- Hamish McNicol talks about arm’s length dealings with offshore FSPR ratbags
- Still hope for TPP insists trade expert Stephen Jacobi