Chris Abbott has been named as Vodafone's new general manger for public policy, replacing Hayden Glass.
Mr Abbot will be based in Wellington, and report to Vodafone's Auckland based GM for Corporate Affairs, Tom Chignell.
He arrives at the telco from TelstraClear, where he was GM for business and goverment and, before that, group regulatory manager.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Salt Funds' Matthew Goodson on why Air New Zealand shares have plunged
- Economist Shamubeel Eaqub on the Reserve Bank's handling of the OCR leak
- ‘Everything’s gravy at this point’ – filmmaker Dylan Reeve on the success of doco Tickled
- Company director David Wright on how NZ's high workplace death rate can reduce
- Is the Fed the world's central bank? NBR's Jason Walls and Andrew Patterson mull over Niall Ferguson's comments