Chris Abbott has been named as Vodafone's new general manger for public policy, replacing Hayden Glass.
Mr Abbot will be based in Wellington, and report to Vodafone's Auckland based GM for Corporate Affairs, Tom Chignell.
He arrives at the telco from TelstraClear, where he was GM for business and goverment and, before that, group regulatory manager.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- 9 Spokes CEO Mark Estall on his company's progress since listing.
- BusinessNZ CEO Kirk Hope - Upbeat on the economy, but worried about private debt
- SecureCom director Greg Mikklesen on buying Atmospheric
- Balkan borders and Kashmir killings on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- Ironically, Trump showed the lack of stamina he had accused Clinton of, says NBR's Rob Hosking