Chris Abbott has been named as Vodafone's new general manger for public policy, replacing Hayden Glass.
Mr Abbot will be based in Wellington, and report to Vodafone's Auckland based GM for Corporate Affairs, Tom Chignell.
He arrives at the telco from TelstraClear, where he was GM for business and goverment and, before that, group regulatory manager.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- iPredict closing down due to money laundering risk
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares mixed; Spark, Fletcher join Asian rally, Xero drops as Drury trims stake
- Serco's prison report challenge: Hide and Davis go head-to-head
- Tech expert's complaint about 'snake oil' ad upheld
- Xero directors Drury, Winkler and Morgan cash in on 35% share price rally
Most listened to
- “A very ballsy thing to do” – Rodney Hide and Kelvin Davis discuss Serco’s response to Correction’s Mt Eden Prison report
- “The response from shareholders has been overwhelming” — A2 Corporation chief executive Geoff Babidge
- Greg Gent says a board of 13 people is "prehistoric"
- Arvida CEO Bill McDonald on his company's half-year net profit
- Lance Wiggs on the future of food exports
- Auckland Councillor Chris Darby on the Council's alternative funding report
- Nevil Gibson discusses his latest Editor's Insight on oil prices
- Campbell Gibson, Nick Grant and Chelsea Armitage chat about the inner workings of New Zealand media
- Paul Brislen discusses the 'snake oil' sales tactics of SalesConcepts
- Fonterra chief executive Theo Spierings reveals his ambitious China plan
- UDC Finance chief executive Wayne Percival talks about the company's profit
- Hamish McNicol discusses the latest court stories