Chris Abbott has been named as Vodafone's new general manger for public policy, replacing Hayden Glass.
Mr Abbot will be based in Wellington, and report to Vodafone's Auckland based GM for Corporate Affairs, Tom Chignell.
He arrives at the telco from TelstraClear, where he was GM for business and goverment and, before that, group regulatory manager.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- TPP: The battle for the IP chapter
- Government early investment boosts commercialisation of public funded science: report
- MyFarm revises kiwifruit offer after market feedback
- Analysis: The complex planning of 'surprise' leader visits
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall as Kiwi Dollar climbs; Kathmandu, Fletcher, SkyCity decline