Wellington Regional Chamber of Commerce chief executive Charles Finney is joining government lobbyist firm Saunders Unsworth as a consultant on July 1.
Last week the chamber board voted to proceed with a merger with Employers and Manufacturers Association Central.
The chamber today thanked Mr Finney and wished him well in his new role.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Hamish McNicol talks about arm’s length dealings with offshore FSPR ratbags
- Still hope for TPP insists trade expert Stephen Jacobi
- The war of words between the ECB and German officials takes another turn - join NBR's Jason Walls for Macroeconomic round up
- Mark Weldon couldn't hack the pressure, says Bill Ralston
- NZIER's Christina Leung says increased migration is putting pressure on wages