Wellington Regional Chamber of Commerce chief executive Charles Finney is joining government lobbyist firm Saunders Unsworth as a consultant on July 1.
Last week the chamber board voted to proceed with a merger with Employers and Manufacturers Association Central.
The chamber today thanked Mr Finney and wished him well in his new role.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Roy Morgan manager defends *that* poll
- Vodafone reports landline gains, more profitable mobile mix for NZ operation
- Stack to the future: new tech centre marks major NZ data tech play
- Businesses say they can't afford to replace outdated equipment
- Good news and bad news for Sky TV in Netflix' horror result
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on the China-NZ trade dispute that wasn’t
- “The justice system never troubled itself in the most elementary way to get the facts to decide the case” - Rodney Hide
- Hunter's Corner: Is the ASX taking our best and brightest?
- Cameron Officer on the car of the week: Mercedes-Benz C 300 Coupe