Wellington Regional Chamber of Commerce chief executive Charles Finney is joining government lobbyist firm Saunders Unsworth as a consultant on July 1.
Last week the chamber board voted to proceed with a merger with Employers and Manufacturers Association Central.
The chamber today thanked Mr Finney and wished him well in his new role.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- PayPal ‘on shaky ground’ as it pulls service from second Netflix unblocker popular with Kiwis
- New Hampshire primaries: Trump, Sanders win by wide margins
- Housing NZ directors get 63% pay hike
- UPDATED: Financial records reveal Taxpayers' Union’s 2014 spending spree
- New dairy trading platform signs on Westland Milk
Most listened to
- Green party co-leader James Shaw and Business NZ's John Carnegie go head-to-head on the ETS review
- Cream Trading CEO Kevin O'Sullivan on why dairy companies might want to sign up to the new trading platform
- Paul Brislen on the merits of "cutting off the money" versus Netflix' technical attempts to shut-out unblockers
- Westpac's Dominick Stephens says dairy prices are still a major concern, despite El Niño fears fading
- London School of Economics Professor John Kay discusses financial regulatory shortcomings