Advance voting for the November 26 election begins today for those who can't make it to a polling station in their electorate on election day.
“If you’re unable to get to a polling place on election day, because you’re on holiday, working, in hospital or for any other reason, voting in advance is the easiest way to have your say," Chief electoral officer, Robert Peden says.
There are over 250 advance voting places around the country, including ‘mobile’ advance voting facilities in Christchurch. There is also a polling station set up at Scott Base, Antarctica.
Advance voting closes on November 25. More information is at www.elections.org.nz.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 26: Air New Zealand CEO Christopher Luxon
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- “Cut the cuteness about cannabis reform” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide thinks Winston Peters will be the future Maori king
- Ethical investment in KiwiSaver - David Cohen vs. Matt Nippert