Fisher Funds and Mike Pero Mortgages today announced an agreement for Mike Pero to distribute the Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme.
Fisher Funds managing director Carmel Fisher said, “This partnership brings together two strong Kiwi brands, leveraging the strengths of each.
“Mike Pero has a powerful distribution network throughout the country with superb client relationships and a reputation for trusted advice.
“The Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme has achieved market leading investment returns and provides an award-winning communications capability. Together, we can provide Mike Pero clients with easy access to our Scheme to build their retirement nest egg.”
Mike Pero Mortgages chief executive Shaun Riley said, “We are delighted to offer our clients direct access to the high performing Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme as we continue to respond to our clients’ desire for a wider range of quality financial services.
“We want to help our clients with the important decisions in their lives, whether they are buying their first home, protecting their assets or planning for their retirement.
“After an extensive search process, we felt Fisher Funds was closely aligned to the principles we consider important and offered the best fit for our client base. They are straight talking, have an excellent track record and focus on delivering the best outcomes for their clients.”
Mike Pero has 42 franchisees throughout New Zealand and their brokers will begin distributing the Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme next week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- In Editor's Insight, Nevil Gibson watches Auckland's four "true blue" mayoral candidates step out in Takapuna
- Cameron Officer on Singapore’s driver-less taxi in Car Torque
- In Editor's Insight, Nevil Gibson looks at Phil Goff, who at a forum in Takapuna spoke of the need to reduce population
- Meridian CEO Mark Binns on the Tiwai smelter and generation options
- No chief of staff leaves one year before an election, says Matthew Hooton