Healthcare products maker Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (FPH) has renewed a key distribution deal that gets its products into US hospitals.
Renewal of a 25-year-old agreement continues to give global medical tech giant CareFusion exclusive distribution rights for FPH’s respiratory care products in US hospital market.
CareFusion will continue to be the US distributor of FPH’s portfolio of respiratory consumable products that help with the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
CareFusion has its own respiratory consumables business under the AirLife brand.
Shares in FPH last traded at $2.11, having fetched between $2.09 and $3.19 in the last year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- MediaWorks' Bravo NZ deal a "case of 2+2 being more than simply Four" - Mark Weldon
- My Food Bag co-chief executive Cecilia Robinson discusses what its capital restructure might be made of
- Anthony Harper partner Jennifer Mills on the question: Uber drivers - contractors or employees?
- The government has backed itself into a corner into over how patent attorneys are regulated, says Rob Hosking
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson says the Australian Budget is a curtain-raiser for an election