Healthcare products maker Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (FPH) has renewed a key distribution deal that gets its products into US hospitals.
Renewal of a 25-year-old agreement continues to give global medical tech giant CareFusion exclusive distribution rights for FPH’s respiratory care products in US hospital market.
CareFusion will continue to be the US distributor of FPH’s portfolio of respiratory consumable products that help with the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
CareFusion has its own respiratory consumables business under the AirLife brand.
Shares in FPH last traded at $2.11, having fetched between $2.09 and $3.19 in the last year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Trustpower loses Supreme Court tax dispute
- Auckland leisure centres axe unhealthy drinks from vending machines
- Trump’s close financial & political ties with Russia will ultimately hurt him, security expert says
- Sir Peter Leitch's message to Mad Butcher stores: 'Look in the mirror'
- Pushpay director says why he bought $1.8m worth of shares
Most listened to
- InternetNZ boss's two problems with TPP legislation
- Responsible Investment Association Australasia CEO Simon O’Connor on why responsible investment is here to stay
- Security expert Paul Buchanan on why Trump's glee over the Russian DNC hack could backfire
- Forty years of punitive drug prohibition has failed ‘by any measure’, says Ross Bell – so let’s decriminalise the lot
- With MediaWorks reportedly closing in on a CEO candidate, NBR’s Nick Grant opines on what the role requires