Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Kate Spargo has been appointed to the board of Fletcher Building.
Her independent directorship will be effective from 1 March 2012.
A resident of Melbourne, Ms Spargo's business experience includes advisory roles on strategic and governance issues following a career in legal practice in both the public and private sectors.
She has a number of non-executive directorships, including on ASX listed companies, UGL Limited and Sonic Healthcare Limited, and of SMEC Limited, Pacific Hydro Pty Limited, and Investec Bank (Australia) Limited. She also serves as a director on a number of "not for profit" businesses.
Ms Spargo is currently the chairwoman of the Australian Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards Board, a member of the International Ethics Standards Boards for Accountants and is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- HBO sends cut-off threat to NZ, Aussie HBO NOW users
- Treasury at odds with Reserve Bank over CGT
- Peter Jackson, Kim Dotcom, Cliff Curtis feature in latest batch of leaked Sony emails
- Maori left out of water debate for far too long – Te Ururoa Flavell
- Public doesn’t need to know when our soldiers will head to Iraq - NZDF Chief