Kate Spargo has been appointed to the board of Fletcher Building.
Her independent directorship will be effective from 1 March 2012.
A resident of Melbourne, Ms Spargo's business experience includes advisory roles on strategic and governance issues following a career in legal practice in both the public and private sectors.
She has a number of non-executive directorships, including on ASX listed companies, UGL Limited and Sonic Healthcare Limited, and of SMEC Limited, Pacific Hydro Pty Limited, and Investec Bank (Australia) Limited. She also serves as a director on a number of "not for profit" businesses.
Ms Spargo is currently the chairwoman of the Australian Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards Board, a member of the International Ethics Standards Boards for Accountants and is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Smuggler Marine removes references to Sealegs technology from website
- Nigel Latta only tells half the story on the economy
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares gain, led by Chorus, Orion Health, Air NZ while Tower drops again
- Warning for Wheeler: Businesses predict dollar to stay higher
- 9 Spokes accelerates efforts to get into US
Most listened to
- 9 Spokes CEO Mark Estall on his company's progress since listing.
- BusinessNZ CEO Kirk Hope - Upbeat on the economy, but worried about private debt
- SecureCom director Greg Mikklesen on buying Atmospheric
- Balkan borders and Kashmir killings on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- Ironically, Trump showed the lack of stamina he had accused Clinton of, says NBR's Rob Hosking