Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Fletcher Building has raised $US300 million in long-term debt through a private placement with US investors.
The placement has maturities of ten and twelve years. The proceeds have been used to repay borrowings drawn under Fletcher Building’s principal bank facilities.
In a statement to NZX, the building company says the funds raised have been swapped into Australian dollars in a mix of fixed and floating interest rates.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZX milk powder futures point to fifth successive decline in looming GDT auction
- Fletcher reiterates full-year operating earnings guidance at lower end of $650-690m range
- New electricity retailer offers naked power
- New govt website lets you upload your own flag design — and it's immediately hijacked by naysayers
- MARKET CLOSE: Stocks rise, ANZ, Fletcher gain