Fletcher Building has raised $US300 million in long-term debt through a private placement with US investors.
The placement has maturities of ten and twelve years. The proceeds have been used to repay borrowings drawn under Fletcher Building’s principal bank facilities.
In a statement to NZX, the building company says the funds raised have been swapped into Australian dollars in a mix of fixed and floating interest rates.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- David Seymour says the government is hypocritical to believe EVs are next big thing but also need help
- Tech investment commentator Ben Kepes slams GeoOp
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson reports on a conference to reduce air traffic congestion in Asia-Pacific
- Hamish McNicol talks about arm’s length dealings with offshore FSPR ratbags
- Still hope for TPP insists trade expert Stephen Jacobi