Fletcher Building has raised $US300 million in long-term debt through a private placement with US investors.
The placement has maturities of ten and twelve years. The proceeds have been used to repay borrowings drawn under Fletcher Building’s principal bank facilities.
In a statement to NZX, the building company says the funds raised have been swapped into Australian dollars in a mix of fixed and floating interest rates.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 22: Next Foundation chief executive Bill Kermode
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “Trevor Mallard better watch out” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide on government spending
- Michael Coote thinks Donald Trump wants to flex his muscles by humiliatingly screwing over other countries