Fonterra's preferred site for a new global headquarters is on Fanshawe St, opposite Victoria Park, in central Auckland.
A press statement from the dairy giant says a joint venture between Goodman Group and Fletcher Buildling will develop the site, enabling Fonterra to bring its employees from several locations into one.
Goodman Group will own the building and Fonterra will take a long-term lease.
The dairy giant's lease on its Princes St headquarters expires in July 2016.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Google tax: Spark boss Simon Moutter says everything's above board with Southern Cross' use of tax-haven Bermuda
- Diversity advocate Adriana Gascoigne says companies with women on their boards are worth more
- In his Editor's Insight Nevil Gibson sees the worst Brexit fears realised
- The Australians doing it better? Chapman Tripp partner Roger Wallis explains
- Local Government Funding Authority's Andrew Michl: Brexit brings lower borrowing costs