Fonterra's preferred site for a new global headquarters is on Fanshawe St, opposite Victoria Park, in central Auckland.
A press statement from the dairy giant says a joint venture between Goodman Group and Fletcher Buildling will develop the site, enabling Fonterra to bring its employees from several locations into one.
Goodman Group will own the building and Fonterra will take a long-term lease.
The dairy giant's lease on its Princes St headquarters expires in July 2016.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “An RBA interest rate cut is pretty much a done deal,” says Capital Economic's Paul Dales
- Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzō Abe opens the floodgates to more stimulus. Join NBR's Jason Walls as he explains why
- Despite a few howls of protest, land economics expert Adam Thompson rates the Auckland Unitary Plan
- Hamish McNicol discusses the Serious Fraud Office’s warning to companies about employee fraud