Fonterra's preferred site for a new global headquarters is on Fanshawe St, opposite Victoria Park, in central Auckland.
A press statement from the dairy giant says a joint venture between Goodman Group and Fletcher Buildling will develop the site, enabling Fonterra to bring its employees from several locations into one.
Goodman Group will own the building and Fonterra will take a long-term lease.
The dairy giant's lease on its Princes St headquarters expires in July 2016.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- “Cut the cuteness about cannabis reform” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide thinks Winston Peters will be the future Maori king
- Ethical investment in Kiwisaver - David Cohen vs. Matt Nippert
- Hunter’s Corner: Time for a line in the copyright sand