Eleven candidates are vying for three positions on Fonterra's board.
In a statement, Fonterra names the candidates as NBR columnist Jacqueline Rowarth, Blue Read, Donna Smit, Eric Ray, Grant Cochrane, Grant Rowan, Jan Marten Kingma, Lachie Cameron, Michael Spaans and two incumbent directors John Wilson and Nicola Shadbolt.
Voting papers and the results of a candidate assessment panel, led by Tower chairman Bill Falconer, will be sent to Fonterra shareholders on November 26.
A candidates' roadshow will be held across the country in early December and voting will close on December 15.
The results will be announced at Fonterra's annual meeting on December 17 and the successful candidates will start at the close of the meeting.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Stack to the future: new tech centre marks major NZ data tech play
- Businesses say they can't afford to replace outdated equipment
- Vodafone reports landline gains, more profitable mobile mix for NZ operation
- Xero is beating Sage’s mainstream product in Britain: Drury
- Good news and bad news for Sky TV in Netflix' horror result
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on the China-NZ trade dispute that wasn’t
- “The justice system never troubled itself in the most elementary way to get the facts to decide the case” - Rodney Hide
- Hunter's Corner: Is the ASX taking our best and brightest?
- Cameron Officer on the car of the week: Mercedes-Benz C 300 Coupe