Eleven candidates are vying for three positions on Fonterra's board.
In a statement, Fonterra names the candidates as NBR columnist Jacqueline Rowarth, Blue Read, Donna Smit, Eric Ray, Grant Cochrane, Grant Rowan, Jan Marten Kingma, Lachie Cameron, Michael Spaans and two incumbent directors John Wilson and Nicola Shadbolt.
Voting papers and the results of a candidate assessment panel, led by Tower chairman Bill Falconer, will be sent to Fonterra shareholders on November 26.
A candidates' roadshow will be held across the country in early December and voting will close on December 15.
The results will be announced at Fonterra's annual meeting on December 17 and the successful candidates will start at the close of the meeting.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 26: Air New Zealand CEO Christopher Luxon
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- “Cut the cuteness about cannabis reform” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide thinks Winston Peters will be the future Maori king
- Ethical investment in KiwiSaver - David Cohen vs. Matt Nippert