Eleven candidates are vying for three positions on Fonterra's board.
In a statement, Fonterra names the candidates as NBR columnist Jacqueline Rowarth, Blue Read, Donna Smit, Eric Ray, Grant Cochrane, Grant Rowan, Jan Marten Kingma, Lachie Cameron, Michael Spaans and two incumbent directors John Wilson and Nicola Shadbolt.
Voting papers and the results of a candidate assessment panel, led by Tower chairman Bill Falconer, will be sent to Fonterra shareholders on November 26.
A candidates' roadshow will be held across the country in early December and voting will close on December 15.
The results will be announced at Fonterra's annual meeting on December 17 and the successful candidates will start at the close of the meeting.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZ dollar gains as upbeat data across Asia spurs US dollar selling
- NZ house values rise at fastest pace in nine years
- NZ dollar advances as investors favour higher yielding currencies
- Yoghurt Story promoted products that did not contain yoghurt – ComCom
- Any takers for a NZ-made electric rubbish truck or bus?
Most listened to
- Hellaby’s oil & gas services business could deliver this year, says new managing director Alan Clarke
- Hamish McNicol talks about Yoghurt Story
- TrueNet's John Butt on internet speeds
- Snakk Media chief executive Mark Ryan wonders how to "move the needle" on Snakk's share price
- Head-to-head: Federated Farmers director Katie Milne and SAFE executive director Hans kriek debate dairy industry's treatment of bobby calves