Fonterra Cooperative Group director of cooperative affairs Todd Muller will leave the dairy company this week to focus on campaigning for the general election in September after being selected as the National Party candidate for the Bay of Plenty electorate.
Sarah Paterson will be acting group director of cooperative affairs pending a permanent appointment, Auckland-based Fonterra said in a statement.
During his four years at Fonterra, Muller has strengthened the company's relationships with central and local government, industry and other key stakeholders, chief executive Theo Spierings said.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Listen to the week's top business news in NBR Radio's weekend review
- Matthew Hooton discusses Labour's extreme left takeover
- Rodney Hide on how the TPP debate has become a moral argument
- Wick Nixon on how she's saving parents' sanity, one lunchbox at a time
- Tim Hunter talks about the legal dispute between Pyne Gould Corporation and Bath Street Capital