Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Fonterra Cooperative Group director of cooperative affairs Todd Muller will leave the dairy company this week to focus on campaigning for the general election in September after being selected as the National Party candidate for the Bay of Plenty electorate.
Sarah Paterson will be acting group director of cooperative affairs pending a permanent appointment, Auckland-based Fonterra said in a statement.
During his four years at Fonterra, Muller has strengthened the company's relationships with central and local government, industry and other key stakeholders, chief executive Theo Spierings said.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 'I guess I'm back to piracy' — Auckland man as HBO NOW follows through on cut-off threat
- Judith Collins backs 'great leader' Helen Clark for top UN job
- The Moxie Sessions: Will the last person out of Ohura please turn out the lights (but for the love of God don’t unplug the navigation beacon)
- Rodney Hide is wrong on climate change
- Crying wolf as climate change takes a ‘hiatus’