Fonterra Cooperative Group director of cooperative affairs Todd Muller will leave the dairy company this week to focus on campaigning for the general election in September after being selected as the National Party candidate for the Bay of Plenty electorate.
Sarah Paterson will be acting group director of cooperative affairs pending a permanent appointment, Auckland-based Fonterra said in a statement.
During his four years at Fonterra, Muller has strengthened the company's relationships with central and local government, industry and other key stakeholders, chief executive Theo Spierings said.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- ASB's Nathan Penny says milk prices will continue to lift, following today's 50c increase to Fonterra's milk price forecast
- Methven's David Banfield talks market share and profitability
- Infratil chief executive Marko Bogoievski on his company's investments
- A2 Milk chief executive Geoff Babidge on his company's progress
- What do we know about India's soon-to-be central bank governor? Find out on Walls' Street