Fonterra Cooperative Group director of cooperative affairs Todd Muller will leave the dairy company this week to focus on campaigning for the general election in September after being selected as the National Party candidate for the Bay of Plenty electorate.
Sarah Paterson will be acting group director of cooperative affairs pending a permanent appointment, Auckland-based Fonterra said in a statement.
During his four years at Fonterra, Muller has strengthened the company's relationships with central and local government, industry and other key stakeholders, chief executive Theo Spierings said.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring David Skilling, Bernard Hickey, more
- Matthew Hooton on Labour party’s reaction to the budget 2016
- Rodney Hide says the attack by University of Auckland over overfishing is nonsense
- Do social bonds make sense? Tim Hunter tells Andrew Patterson it’s not just about the warm fuzzies
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson