Trade Me has picked a new head of advertising to replace Yael Milbank.
Mr Milbank left the NZX-listed company earlier this year to become head of online sales at TVNZ.
Former AdHub co-founder Josh Borthwick has taken on the job, which involves leading Trade Me's display and direct advertising efforts.
Mr Borthwick co-founded AdHub with GrabOne creator Shane Bradley.
The company quickly became NZ’s largest advertising network representing sites such as flicks.co.nz, realestate.co.nz and allblacks.com.
Mr Borthwick worked with Yellow Pages, TVNZ, ACP Magazines and, most recently, APN News & Media, which now owns AdHub.
Last year under Mr Milbank, Trade Me launched DIY ads for business with ad budgets between $50 and $2000.
Using ad builder software, companies could create a banner ad with a logo and brand colours to upload on to the site.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- ‘We’re failing to consider these people are entitled to due process’ – Damien Grant on state’s ‘pernicious’ assets seizures
- Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on what’s wrong with the transmission price review
- Paul Goldsmith says it’s hard to argue against stronger rules for the insolvency industry
- ASB's Nathan Penny says milk prices will continue to lift, following today's 50c increase to Fonterra's milk price forecast
- Methven's David Banfield talks market share and profitability