Former National MP Trevor Rogers and his wife Glenda have been sentenced to a month in jail for contempt of court.
Rogers, 67, who was an MP between 1990 and 1996 had already been jailed for a month in February for disobeying a court order to surrender intellectual property to receivers of his failed multi-million dollar helicopter project.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- The kiwi dollar has spiked against the pound in one of the biggest one day currency moves in history. NBR’s Jason Walls breaks down the dollar’s movement
- What Brexit now means for NZ, with NZIER John Ballingall
- Dr Oliver Hartwich says everyone should stay calm and carry on
- Matthew Hooton on making a moral case for social capital