Former National MP Trevor Rogers and his wife Glenda have been sentenced to a month in jail for contempt of court.
Rogers, 67, who was an MP between 1990 and 1996 had already been jailed for a month in February for disobeying a court order to surrender intellectual property to receivers of his failed multi-million dollar helicopter project.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Listen to the week's top business news in NBR Radio's weekend review
- Matthew Hooton discusses Labour's extreme left takeover
- Rodney Hide on how the TPP debate has become a moral argument
- Wick Nixon on how she's saving parents' sanity, one lunchbox at a time
- “The sky’s the limit”: Sam Snead on the appreciation of single malt whiskies