Former National MP Trevor Rogers and his wife Glenda have been sentenced to a month in jail for contempt of court.
Rogers, 67, who was an MP between 1990 and 1996 had already been jailed for a month in February for disobeying a court order to surrender intellectual property to receivers of his failed multi-million dollar helicopter project.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- No chief of staff leaves one year before an election, says Matthew Hooton
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- NZForex's Alex Hill says the market will be paying more attention to data, than comments from officials
- Timely chief executive Ryan Baker on making an unfashionable profit
- NZ King Salmon CEO Grant Rosewarne on his company's float plans