Former National MP Trevor Rogers and his wife Glenda have been sentenced to a month in jail for contempt of court.
Rogers, 67, who was an MP between 1990 and 1996 had already been jailed for a month in February for disobeying a court order to surrender intellectual property to receivers of his failed multi-million dollar helicopter project.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Taryn Hamilton on why you need 1 gig UFB
- ASB economist Daniel Snowden: Businesses only see the kiwi dollar dropping by 4% in 12 months
- ‘If you want to go around telling people how they should think, don’t do it with taxpayer money’ – David Seymour on Susan Devoy
- Craigs' Grant Swanepoel on how he expects Z to reconfigure the Z and Caltex brands
- Cameron Officer details the latest motoring news