Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Former National MP Trevor Rogers and his wife Glenda have been sentenced to a month in jail for contempt of court.
Rogers, 67, who was an MP between 1990 and 1996 had already been jailed for a month in February for disobeying a court order to surrender intellectual property to receivers of his failed multi-million dollar helicopter project.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- How Revenue Minister McClay will tax foreign property investors
- If John Key were a 'pretty little thing’
- BNZ grows worried about 'near-recession' as Key talks economy up
- RAW DATA: Residential property withholding tax proposed for offshore sellers
- Fishpond fined $50K for selling illegal Garmin dog tracking device