Statistics New Zealand has delayed the release of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) result for the March quarter until next Thursday (July 14).
GDP was due to be released tomorrow but more time was needed to analyse the data, Statistics NZ said.
Statistics NZ previously announced that the release of the March quarter GDP would be delayed from June 23 until tomorrow.
"We needed this extra time to ensure that our methods for measuring GDP adequately accounted for theCanterbury earthquakes, and to get supplementary data for the March quarter release."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “An RBA interest rate cut is pretty much a done deal,” says Capital Economic's Paul Dales
- Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzō Abe opens the floodgates to more stimulus. Join NBR's Jason Walls as he explains why
- Despite a few howls of protest, land economics expert Adam Thompson rates the Auckland Unitary Plan
- Hamish McNicol discusses the Serious Fraud Office’s warning to companies about employee fraud