Statistics New Zealand has delayed the release of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) result for the March quarter until next Thursday (July 14).
GDP was due to be released tomorrow but more time was needed to analyse the data, Statistics NZ said.
Statistics NZ previously announced that the release of the March quarter GDP would be delayed from June 23 until tomorrow.
"We needed this extra time to ensure that our methods for measuring GDP adequately accounted for theCanterbury earthquakes, and to get supplementary data for the March quarter release."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Christchurch Chamber of Commerce CEO Peter Townsend on workers re-entering the city's CBD
- Morningstar's David Mueller on JB Hi-Fi's latest New Zealand revenue
- Rob Hosking discusses what John Key needs to do to shut down critics
- MYOB's CEO Tim Reed and executive James Scollay talk about growth and competition
- Nevil Gibson discusses Amazon's expansion into bookstores in his latest Editor's Insight