Statistics New Zealand has delayed the release of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) result for the March quarter until next Thursday (July 14).
GDP was due to be released tomorrow but more time was needed to analyse the data, Statistics NZ said.
Statistics NZ previously announced that the release of the March quarter GDP would be delayed from June 23 until tomorrow.
"We needed this extra time to ensure that our methods for measuring GDP adequately accounted for theCanterbury earthquakes, and to get supplementary data for the March quarter release."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- How John Key could split Labour, A tale of two funds, Why isn’t the NXT market working?
- Turbulence for travel industry as franchisees refuse deal
- Briefcase: Welcome to the Bar and other stories, Chris Cairns' legal star turn
- AFT confirms listing plans
- NXT provides best protection for small investors, claims CEO