Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Statistics New Zealand has delayed the release of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) result for the March quarter until next Thursday (July 14).
GDP was due to be released tomorrow but more time was needed to analyse the data, Statistics NZ said.
Statistics NZ previously announced that the release of the March quarter GDP would be delayed from June 23 until tomorrow.
"We needed this extra time to ensure that our methods for measuring GDP adequately accounted for theCanterbury earthquakes, and to get supplementary data for the March quarter release."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Team NZ chairman Keith Turner resigns as government funding evaporates, time constraints weigh
- Dollar falls ahead of busy week for labour data, dairy, RBA
- NBR Radio: Political & Economic week ahead
- Biggest commodity price fall since 2008 in April, led by dairy
- F&P Appliances considers selling finance unit as potential buyers emerge