Statistics New Zealand has delayed the release of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) result for the March quarter until next Thursday (July 14).
GDP was due to be released tomorrow but more time was needed to analyse the data, Statistics NZ said.
Statistics NZ previously announced that the release of the March quarter GDP would be delayed from June 23 until tomorrow.
"We needed this extra time to ensure that our methods for measuring GDP adequately accounted for theCanterbury earthquakes, and to get supplementary data for the March quarter release."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Nevil Gibson discusses his latest Editor's Insight on regional development
- AFT Pharmaceuticals founder Dr Hartley Atkinson talks about why he's going public
- Nevil Gibson breaks down the Air New Zealand Wine Awards
- Political commentator Bryce Edwards on police censorship
- SBS Bank's push for growth is profitable, says chief financial officer Tim Loan
- NBR's Cameron Officer talks about the NBR Car of the Year 2015