Ricoh New Zealand is switching its mobile connections from Vodafone to Telecom’s ICT services division Gen-i.
At the same time, Ricoh has extended its relationship with Gen-i by renewing its voice, internet and mobile data services for another two years and has selected Gen-i for the provision of data centre hosting services, the Telecom division says..
Ricoh recently deployed 100 iPads, and is rolling out another 50 iPads to sales reps, Gen-i says.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Wynyard announces huge loss but still a going concern say directors
- OPINION: The ComCom should be able to put behavioural conditions on mergers
- Foreign Affairs: China launches 'uncrackable' satellite
- Metlifecare benefits from booming housing market
- PM sets ground rules for ministers' treatment of public servants
Most listened to
- Labour MP Clare Curran says new rules for Netflix and Lightbox are a 'no brainer'
- China launches ‘uncrackable’ satellite while Syria’s regime strengthens on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- The Commerce Commission should be able to put conditions on mergers, Labour MP Clare Curran says
- Metlifecare's Glen Sowry on why the company pays caregivers more
- John Key says demand for New Zealand as a holiday destination is not even close to drying up