Ricoh New Zealand is switching its mobile connections from Vodafone to Telecom’s ICT services division Gen-i.
At the same time, Ricoh has extended its relationship with Gen-i by renewing its voice, internet and mobile data services for another two years and has selected Gen-i for the provision of data centre hosting services, the Telecom division says..
Ricoh recently deployed 100 iPads, and is rolling out another 50 iPads to sales reps, Gen-i says.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares mixed as Xero, Orion fall, F&P gains on earnings outlook
- NBR Radio head-to-head: Fed Farmers and SAFE on abused bobby calves
- Christchurch's City Care arm on the block
- David Parker returns to Labour's front bench in reshuffle
- Fonterra strikes deal with Bellamy's to make organic infant formula
Most listened to
- Who are the winners and losers in Labour's re-shuffle? Rob Hosking explains
- Head-to-head: Federated Farmers director Katie Milne and SAFE executive director Hans kriek debate dairy industry's treatment of bobby calves
- Full Flavour managing director Jesse Archer says Ultra Fast Fibre gave him the "two fingered salute"
- Sally Lindsay and Chris Hutching talk about the latest in property news in Property Talk
- Keep Our Assets Murray Horton on Christchurch Council asset sales