Ricoh New Zealand is switching its mobile connections from Vodafone to Telecom’s ICT services division Gen-i.
At the same time, Ricoh has extended its relationship with Gen-i by renewing its voice, internet and mobile data services for another two years and has selected Gen-i for the provision of data centre hosting services, the Telecom division says..
Ricoh recently deployed 100 iPads, and is rolling out another 50 iPads to sales reps, Gen-i says.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- With MediaWorks reportedly closing in on a CEO candidate, NBR’s Nick Grant opines on what the role requires
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvaert gives her take on this morning's merchandise trade data
- A new unlisted property fund has been launched by Vinta. Head of distribution Simon Donohue discusses why the fund was formed
- Parking makes sense in Cambridge company's big US win
- CMC's Sheldon Slabbert says the RBNZ will want the dollar to continue falling