Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Ricoh New Zealand is switching its mobile connections from Vodafone to Telecom’s ICT services division Gen-i.
At the same time, Ricoh has extended its relationship with Gen-i by renewing its voice, internet and mobile data services for another two years and has selected Gen-i for the provision of data centre hosting services, the Telecom division says..
Ricoh recently deployed 100 iPads, and is rolling out another 50 iPads to sales reps, Gen-i says.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZ could reap $190M/year benefit becoming first nation to allow beyond-line-of-sight drones
- 'Some hassle' to NZ business following GCSB spying
- Government convention centre spin – you be the judge
- Blue Chip's Bryers banned from managing NZ firms for 7 more years, bankruptcy lifted
- MARKET CLOSE: NZX 50 rises to record led by Genesis on yield hunt