Ricoh New Zealand is switching its mobile connections from Vodafone to Telecom’s ICT services division Gen-i.
At the same time, Ricoh has extended its relationship with Gen-i by renewing its voice, internet and mobile data services for another two years and has selected Gen-i for the provision of data centre hosting services, the Telecom division says..
Ricoh recently deployed 100 iPads, and is rolling out another 50 iPads to sales reps, Gen-i says.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Paul Brislen decodes the latest study on cellphones and cancer
- Partners Life founder Naomi Ballantyne tells NBR Radio what Blackstone's investment means for the company's IPO plan
- The Greens' Julie Anne Genter hits back at Taxpayer Union attack on transport policy
- A stapled structure for Stride Property means better dividends for shareholders, says chief executive Peter Alexander
- Hellaby's MD Alan Clarke on why the company plans to pay more in dividends than it earns