Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Genesis Research and Development, which in July abandoned plans to merge with an unlisted Australian company, had its shares halted from trading pending an announcement.
The company suspended operations in May 2010 and laid off its entire staff.
In July this year it placed 9.1 million shares, which it said gave it enough funds to remain listed while it considers further investments.
The shares last traded at 1.8 cents, valuing the company at $980,000, and have declined 40% in the past year.
In July, Genesis called off a proposed merger with Australia-based Mariposa Health, an unlisted public pharmaceutical development company.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 'Business PAYE' on cards as McClay promises tax overhaul
- Key's choice to attend cricket over funeral labeled 'a mistake'
- Mad Butcher hits back at 'grossly inaccurate' claims
- Albany Heights’ creditor claims swell as liquidators take action
- Christchurch Airport says Air NZ canceled route it will weigh on the South Island economy