Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Genesis Research and Development, which in July abandoned plans to merge with an unlisted Australian company, had its shares halted from trading pending an announcement.
The company suspended operations in May 2010 and laid off its entire staff.
In July this year it placed 9.1 million shares, which it said gave it enough funds to remain listed while it considers further investments.
The shares last traded at 1.8 cents, valuing the company at $980,000, and have declined 40% in the past year.
In July, Genesis called off a proposed merger with Australia-based Mariposa Health, an unlisted public pharmaceutical development company.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 'We've never seen a competitor in any category behave in this manner' — MYOB on Xero man's outburst
- Key, Aussies at odds with Abbott over time-limit on Iraq mission
- Orion CFO Rodney Hyde to leave after company reports earnings in May
- Claudia Batten joins Vend board
- RAW DATA: Patrick Gower interviews Winston Peters