Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Goodman, the manager of Goodman Property Trust [NZX: GMT], said it plans to spend $44.4 million developing three new industrial properties.
The developments, which will add 28, 430 square meters of industrial space to its portfolio, will be funded through existing debt facilities and further selling from its asset disposal programme, the company said in a statement. Last month, the Auckland-based company refinanced $600 million of bank facilities, extending the term to an average of 3 ½ years. Its total debt facilities are $895 million.
Steel & Tube Holdings will rent the Otahuhu Savill Link development as well as space in the Highbrook business park in East Tamaki, which are due to be completed in November, it said. Ford will also move to a new warehouse in Highbrook with a 10-year lease starting next April.
Shares in the listed property trust rose 0.5 percent to 97 cents and have declined 12 percent over the past year, underperforming the NZX 50 Index's 14 percent gain. The stock has an average 'hold' rating, according to six analysts surveyed by Reuters, with a median price target of $1.03.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Bob Jones ejected from Air NZ flight as fellow passengers applaud
- Sir Ralph Norris to step down from Fonterra board in November
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall, led by Metro Glass; Spark, Fletcher sold in offshore exodus
- Financial forecast error plants doubt in potential investors' minds
- Westland Milk affirms 2015 payout, sees increase to $5.60-$6 for 2016