Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Goodman Property Trust reports it successfully placed $60 million of new units with local and offshore investors yesterday, as part of an $80 million equity-raising to help fund the $186.6 million buy-out of Auckland's Highbrook business park.
Allotment will occur on November 16. The placement was fully subscribed at the fixed issue price of $1.015625 cents per unit.
"Our institutional investors have recognised the value of the Highbrook transaction and the many benefits that it offers," says John Dakin, chief executive of Goodman (NZ), which manages the trust.
The company will seek a further $20 million from New Zealand-resident retail investors in an offer scheduled to open on November 30.
GMT units were unchanged at $1.06 in trading on the NZX yesterday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Reserve Bank to press ahead with plans to carve out property investment lending
- Australian Music: Queensland Symphony Orchestra
- Wool prices hold at elevated levels as volumes decline
- Hellaby Holdings sells packaging division to Coveris for $30m
- OPINION: More than you bargained for: Corporate acquisitions carry a new cyber-threat