Google's latest extenstion for its Chrome Web browsers is virtual tour of the Milky Way Galaxy.
After you've watched the tour, there's limited interactivity. You can zoom in and out of a basic 3D model that maps the actual positions of the nearest 100,000 stars to Earth.
If you use Chrome as your web browser you can check it out here.
Otherwise, here's a video:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- London School of Economics Professor John Kay discusses financial regulatory shortcomings
- Nathan Smith reviews North Korea’s missile launch and Italy’s slow bank collapse in this week’s Foreign Affairs Scope
- Nevil Gibson discusses which countries are the big R&D spenders in his latest Editor's Insight
- Christchurch Chamber of Commerce CEO Peter Townsend on workers re-entering the city's CBD
- Morningstar's David Mueller on JB Hi-Fi's latest New Zealand revenue