Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Google's latest extenstion for its Chrome Web browsers is virtual tour of the Milky Way Galaxy.
After you've watched the tour, there's limited interactivity. You can zoom in and out of a basic 3D model that maps the actual positions of the nearest 100,000 stars to Earth.
If you use Chrome as your web browser you can check it out here.
Otherwise, here's a video:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: NZX 50 rises to record led by Genesis on yield hunt
- Blue Chip's Bryers banned from managing NZ firms for 7 more years, bankruptcy lifted
- Cricket World Cup: Another monster bet
- NZ could reap $190M/year benefit becoming first nation to allow beyond-line-of-sight drones
- NZ dollar heads for 0.9% weekly decline as US jobs data looms