Google's latest extenstion for its Chrome Web browsers is virtual tour of the Milky Way Galaxy.
After you've watched the tour, there's limited interactivity. You can zoom in and out of a basic 3D model that maps the actual positions of the nearest 100,000 stars to Earth.
If you use Chrome as your web browser you can check it out here.
Otherwise, here's a video:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- John Key: I won't take a traditional role after being PM
- OECD blames stalled world growth on central bank 'distortions'
- Bankruptcy for Bryers’ former Aussie boss
- Warehouse lifts staff entitlements provision 37% with holiday backpay looming
- Affco tried to gag union badmouthing Talleys as condition of meat contract talks
Most listened to
- Knewe Biosystems founder Dr Graeme Coles discusses the future of his product
- Media Snapchat: NBR’s Nick Grant ponders the Human Rights Commission’s role in RHOAKL racism row
- Craigs' Mark Lister on good equities returns for the September quarter to date
- 'It had become far too complicated so we threw it all out the window' – Jane Wrightson on NZOA's new funding model
- Matthew Hooton's picks for Key's next cabinet