Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Hallenstein Glasson Holdings, the clothing chain, said sales in the first four months of the year are up 7% and profit is ahead of the same period last year.
"While this is a good start, the success of the first half of our financial year hinges on our December trade," chairman Warren Bell told shareholders at their annual meeting in Auckland today.
"We are well positioned and will make every endeavour to ensure we enjoy strong trade over this all-important trading period.
In September, the Auckland-based company posted a 15% to $21 million, exceeding its own guidance.
The shares rose 0.2% to $5.09 on the NZX today and have soared 45% this year.
The shares are rated a "hold" based on the consensus of five analysts polled by Reuters with a price target of $4.60.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZX milk powder futures point to fifth successive decline in looming GDT auction
- Chinese firm to buy another dairy farm group for $43m
- No infrastructure funding; no greenfield house building
- Fletcher reiterates full-year operating earnings guidance at lower end of $650-690m range
- Dreamliner problem could leave crew unable to control plane