Does Labour's Trevor Mallard have the quiet but forceful diplomatic skills to be Speaker?
Well, who knows. But yesterday he showed he can still dish it out on Twitter - although many would say Russel Norman got the better of this exchange, which began with the Green Pary co-leader reminding Mallard it was Labour who signed off on Novopay.
Labour and the Greens might be partners in a future MMP government, but don't look for Trevor and Russel to hold hands any time soon.
Click to enlarge:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Warminger stood to gain significant bonus, court hears
- Sky will take a gamble and put Westworld, aka 'the next Game of Thrones' on Neon
- Milford fund manager faces 10 causes of action
- Mortgage rates have bottomed, regardless of further OCR cuts
- Unitary Plan appeals could clog courts for more than a year
Most listened to
- FMA counsel Justin Smith QC described Mr Warminger’s background and the pressure he was under to perform
- Media Snapchat: NBR’s Nick Grant ponders the Human Rights Commission’s role in RHOAKL racism row
- ASB's Jane Turner discusses what's behind NZ's widest month trade deficit
- Kathmandu's Xavier Simonet and Reuben Casey talk through the retailer's results.
- BNZ's Kymberly Martin and Massey University's David Tripe on mortgage rates.