Does Labour's Trevor Mallard have the quiet but forceful diplomatic skills to be Speaker?
Well, who knows. But yesterday he showed he can still dish it out on Twitter - although many would say Russel Norman got the better of this exchange, which began with the Green Pary co-leader reminding Mallard it was Labour who signed off on Novopay.
Labour and the Greens might be partners in a future MMP government, but don't look for Trevor and Russel to hold hands any time soon.
Click to enlarge:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sky says Roy Morgan's Neon number is too low, reveals On Demand usage
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares rise, Sky TV, Orion gain while Tower extends slide
- $100m later, Woosh Wireless goes into voluntary administration
- Jade Software loss up in 2015
- National hasn't got it right on IT skills shortage, Orion boss says
Most listened to
- Can Arvida continue at this pace? CEO Bill McDonald weighs in
- AFT’s Dr Hartley Atkinson says the country will increase overseas revenue but it will be a “drip feed”
- US drone shocks in Pakistan with frightening questions in EgyptAir crash on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- AMA: Orion boss Ian McCrae delivers 10 quickfire answers to 10 quickfire questions from readers
- Government debt will top out at about 26% of GDP, well below most other countries, says Professor Niall Ferguson