Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Does Labour's Trevor Mallard have the quiet but forceful diplomatic skills to be Speaker?
Well, who knows. But yesterday he showed he can still dish it out on Twitter - although many would say Russel Norman got the better of this exchange, which began with the Green Pary co-leader reminding Mallard it was Labour who signed off on Novopay.
Labour and the Greens might be partners in a future MMP government, but don't look for Trevor and Russel to hold hands any time soon.
Click to enlarge:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZ's highest paid sportsman? Winston Reid stays with West Ham for £65,000 a week
- Bankrupt suing Brendan Horan, MediaWorks a no show in court
- John Key rejects Snowden docs as 'outdated'
- NZ could reap $190M/year benefit becoming first nation to allow beyond-line-of-sight drones
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall, led by Meridian, Spark, Fletcher