Does Labour's Trevor Mallard have the quiet but forceful diplomatic skills to be Speaker?
Well, who knows. But yesterday he showed he can still dish it out on Twitter - although many would say Russel Norman got the better of this exchange, which began with the Green Pary co-leader reminding Mallard it was Labour who signed off on Novopay.
Labour and the Greens might be partners in a future MMP government, but don't look for Trevor and Russel to hold hands any time soon.
Click to enlarge:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Dollar drops on weak business sentiment, as dairy auction, Fonterra meeting loom
- Carry on: Premium economy goes global, Emirates gets more in A380s
- NBR Rich List 2015: The Newcomers
- Meridian, MightyRiverPower shares gain ahead of Monday's Tiwai Point smelter decision
- Kim Dotcom turns on Mega – and CEO responds to savaging