Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Does Labour's Trevor Mallard have the quiet but forceful diplomatic skills to be Speaker?
Well, who knows. But yesterday he showed he can still dish it out on Twitter - although many would say Russel Norman got the better of this exchange, which began with the Green Pary co-leader reminding Mallard it was Labour who signed off on Novopay.
Labour and the Greens might be partners in a future MMP government, but don't look for Trevor and Russel to hold hands any time soon.
Click to enlarge:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Callaghan seeks repayment of Trends Publishing grant
- 'Hawkish' shareholders want gender diversity, says BlackRock boss
- Alex Swney pleads guilty to a further $2.5 million fraud
- Mitac folds Navman Technology NZ assets into Australian affiliate
- Snag for Lightbox, Quickflix as Google pulls support for their video format