Mortgagee FM Custodians (Canterbury Mortgage Trust) has initiated the sale of properties at bankrupt Christchurch developer Dave Henderson’s Gibbston vineyard near Queenstown.
Harcourts agent Fraser Skinner is marketing four blocks planted in pinot noir.
The rateable values range between $485,000 and $680,000.
The properties were owned by Anthem Holdings (in receivership and liquidation), although the receivers of that company only controlled the stocks of wine involved.
Paul Sargison of Gerry Rae told NBR NZPI recently that the legal wrangling over the wine stocks meant they had used up nearly all the funds available from the sale of the wine.
The value of the wine in question was near $1 million.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- “Cut the cuteness about cannabis reform” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide thinks Winston Peters will be the future Maori king
- Ethical investment in Kiwisaver - David Cohen vs. Matt Nippert
- Hunter’s Corner: Time for a line in the copyright sand