Mortgagee FM Custodians (Canterbury Mortgage Trust) has initiated the sale of properties at bankrupt Christchurch developer Dave Henderson’s Gibbston vineyard near Queenstown.
Harcourts agent Fraser Skinner is marketing four blocks planted in pinot noir.
The rateable values range between $485,000 and $680,000.
The properties were owned by Anthem Holdings (in receivership and liquidation), although the receivers of that company only controlled the stocks of wine involved.
Paul Sargison of Gerry Rae told NBR NZPI recently that the legal wrangling over the wine stocks meant they had used up nearly all the funds available from the sale of the wine.
The value of the wine in question was near $1 million.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- Fraser Whineray talks Mercury's rebrand, electric vehicles and competition
- Stephen Jacobi on how US failure on the TPP would benefit China
- NBR’s Rob Hosking on the National linked the Kiwi identity to pest control