Mortgagee FM Custodians (Canterbury Mortgage Trust) has initiated the sale of properties at bankrupt Christchurch developer Dave Henderson’s Gibbston vineyard near Queenstown.
Harcourts agent Fraser Skinner is marketing four blocks planted in pinot noir.
The rateable values range between $485,000 and $680,000.
The properties were owned by Anthem Holdings (in receivership and liquidation), although the receivers of that company only controlled the stocks of wine involved.
Paul Sargison of Gerry Rae told NBR NZPI recently that the legal wrangling over the wine stocks meant they had used up nearly all the funds available from the sale of the wine.
The value of the wine in question was near $1 million.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Taryn Hamilton on why you need 1 gig UFB
- ASB economist Daniel Snowden: Businesses only see the kiwi dollar dropping by 4% in 12 months
- ‘If you want to go around telling people how they should think, don’t do it with taxpayer money’ – David Seymour on Susan Devoy
- Craigs' Grant Swanepoel on how he expects Z to reconfigure the Z and Caltex brands
- Cameron Officer details the latest motoring news