Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
After more than half a century involved with Australian-listed chemical company Nufarm, chairman Kerry Hoggard has resigned.
In a brief statement today, the company announced Mr Hoggard was retiring immediately due to ill health.
The board was meeting late today to elect a new chairman with an announcement due prior to the market opening tomorrow.
Valued on the NBR Rich List last year at $80 million, Mr Hoggard was today resting at home after throat surgery.
A decade ago Mr Hoggard was accused by the Securities Commission of insider trading during his tenure as chairman of Fletcher Challenge.
The case against him was settled in 2002 without a court ruling.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Vista reassess whether to increase 2014 goodwill value
- Carry on: Jetstar's Dreamliners, Qantas offers Gold, Air AsiaX returns and more
- 'We've never seen a competitor in any category behave in this manner' — MYOB on Xero man's outburst
- OPINION: The first rule of SAS is: you do not talk about SAS
- MasterCard, Visa pressure sees PayPal stop servicing payments for Mega