HP New Zealand marketing manager Warwick Grey has been promoted to a new transtasman role.
From this week, Mr Grey is working from a desk in Sydney, and has the new title of Marketing Manager, Personal Systems Group, Australia and New Zealand.
“[I have a] team of nine marketers across ANZ and I am on the Australian PSG Leadership team so it will be good for me to get some senior management and people management experience as they are quite hard to get in a small country like New Zealand,” Mr Grey told NBR.
Mr Grey’s past roles include a small business manager at Microsoft NZ.
NEW YEAR, NEW JOB
Other IT execs on the move:
Vodafone’s Rushworth resigns; Stanners takes marketing control
Ex Renaissance boss returns to head potential competitor
Crown fibre kingpin takes Telecom lobbying job
Telecom vet takes charge of Crown Fibre Holdings
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Government lobbies investors for 26 new hotels
- Auckland rent juggernaut kicks back into gear
- Weldon, Clear's former owners had 'battle of wills' after acquisition, witness says
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares drop, Tower and Air NZ fall, Kathmandu gains
- Vista expects 20-30% annual revenue growth, signals dividends
Most listened to
- Niall Ferguson rips into the TPP - and Trade Minister Todd McClay responds
- Why China is key to Vista's growth: CEO Murray Holdaway
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson examines the role of controversial biotech crops in an industry mega-takeover
- NBR's Rob Hosking "the election campaign has started"
- Publisher Philip Macalister discusses the increasing importance of mortgage brokers to banks