Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
HP New Zealand marketing manager Warwick Grey has been promoted to a new transtasman role.
From this week, Mr Grey is working from a desk in Sydney, and has the new title of Marketing Manager, Personal Systems Group, Australia and New Zealand.
“[I have a] team of nine marketers across ANZ and I am on the Australian PSG Leadership team so it will be good for me to get some senior management and people management experience as they are quite hard to get in a small country like New Zealand,” Mr Grey told NBR.
Mr Grey’s past roles include a small business manager at Microsoft NZ.
NEW YEAR, NEW JOB
Other IT execs on the move:
Vodafone’s Rushworth resigns; Stanners takes marketing control
Ex Renaissance boss returns to head potential competitor
Crown fibre kingpin takes Telecom lobbying job
Telecom vet takes charge of Crown Fibre Holdings
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 'Hostile' bid puts new Kathmandu boss in the hot seat
- Greek tragedy, Chinese burn could hit NZ economy
- Building supplies, vineyards, forests and vineyards in latest OIO approvals
- UPDATED: Which ad agency won two-thirds of NZ’s medals at Cannes
- NZ’s Smartpay poised to benefit as regulator busts open Cabcharge