HP New Zealand marketing manager Warwick Grey has been promoted to a new transtasman role.
From this week, Mr Grey is working from a desk in Sydney, and has the new title of Marketing Manager, Personal Systems Group, Australia and New Zealand.
“[I have a] team of nine marketers across ANZ and I am on the Australian PSG Leadership team so it will be good for me to get some senior management and people management experience as they are quite hard to get in a small country like New Zealand,” Mr Grey told NBR.
Mr Grey’s past roles include a small business manager at Microsoft NZ.
NEW YEAR, NEW JOB
Other IT execs on the move:
Vodafone’s Rushworth resigns; Stanners takes marketing control
Ex Renaissance boss returns to head potential competitor
Crown fibre kingpin takes Telecom lobbying job
Telecom vet takes charge of Crown Fibre Holdings
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Scentre Group to sell three Westfield malls to NZ firms for $549m
- iPredict decision the work of 'officious aliens' – Crampton
- Parent, widow of Pike River casualties fail to force review of decision to drop charges against Whittall
- Joyce associates openly talking about leadership change
- Kelsey’s bid to put rocket under Groser fails
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter on why Veritas is doing it the hard way
- Matthew Hooton on whether Steven Joyce will be the next national leader
- Rodney Hide on why all city planners should be fired
- Nevil Gibson discusses his latest Editor's Insight on films
- The NBR crew throw around some of the week's top stories
- Rob Hosking breaks down the political and economic week that was
- "A tragedy" - David Farrar on his disappointment with Simon Bridges
- New F&P product pipeline exciting, says Macquarie senior investment adviser Brad Gordon
- Taupo Motorsport Park executive director Tony Walker on the park's rebranding
- NZIER senior economist Christina Leung on why she does not think the OCR will hit 2%
- NBR's Cameron Officer talks about the NBR Car of the Year 2015
- John Barnett on Brewer: ‘Boy, has he got a bit to learn’