HP New Zealand marketing manager Warwick Grey has been promoted to a new transtasman role.
From this week, Mr Grey is working from a desk in Sydney, and has the new title of Marketing Manager, Personal Systems Group, Australia and New Zealand.
“[I have a] team of nine marketers across ANZ and I am on the Australian PSG Leadership team so it will be good for me to get some senior management and people management experience as they are quite hard to get in a small country like New Zealand,” Mr Grey told NBR.
Mr Grey’s past roles include a small business manager at Microsoft NZ.
NEW YEAR, NEW JOB
Other IT execs on the move:
Vodafone’s Rushworth resigns; Stanners takes marketing control
Ex Renaissance boss returns to head potential competitor
Crown fibre kingpin takes Telecom lobbying job
Telecom vet takes charge of Crown Fibre Holdings
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Meridian to get close to market price for 172 megawatts supplied to Tiwai smelter
- NZ Super Fund tweaks reference portfolio
- Earthquake strengthening test case stalled by MBIE in defiance of Building Act
- Court ruling highlights protection of franchisor's goodwill
- Pengxin picks up remaining farm share from mortgagee