HP New Zealand marketing manager Warwick Grey has been promoted to a new transtasman role.
From this week, Mr Grey is working from a desk in Sydney, and has the new title of Marketing Manager, Personal Systems Group, Australia and New Zealand.
“[I have a] team of nine marketers across ANZ and I am on the Australian PSG Leadership team so it will be good for me to get some senior management and people management experience as they are quite hard to get in a small country like New Zealand,” Mr Grey told NBR.
Mr Grey’s past roles include a small business manager at Microsoft NZ.
NEW YEAR, NEW JOB
Other IT execs on the move:
Vodafone’s Rushworth resigns; Stanners takes marketing control
Ex Renaissance boss returns to head potential competitor
Crown fibre kingpin takes Telecom lobbying job
Telecom vet takes charge of Crown Fibre Holdings
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sage isn’t “relatively safe” says Xero’s UK boss
- Serious cybersecurity skills shortage sparks calls for better training
- Trump encourages Russian hackers to release Clinton emails
- Gaming company founder after acquisition: 'we will retain control'
- Len Brown’s parting gift to Auckland – refusal to chair UP recommendations debate
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “Trevor Mallard better watch out” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide on government spending
- Michael Coote thinks Donald Trump wants to flex his muscles by humiliatingly screwing over other countries