Hugh Perrett, a foundation member of Goodman Fielder's board of directors during the relisting of the company in 2005, has retired from the board after more than five years of service.
His impending retirement was foreshadowed by chairman Max Ould at the company's annual meeting last November.
Mr Perrett was previously managing director of Foodstuffs (Auckland) and Foodstuffs (N.Z.) and is a former chairman of Loyalty New Zealand and The Bell Tea Company and is an inductee into the New Zealand Business Hall of Fame.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson
- Listen to the week’s top business news on NBR Radio’s week in review
- Tim Hunter asks: Is the government planning to hand control of water to iwi?
- Matthew Hooton on Winston Peters’ plan to become prime minister
- Rodney Hide on the technological development and economic advance in transport