Hugh Perrett, a foundation member of Goodman Fielder's board of directors during the relisting of the company in 2005, has retired from the board after more than five years of service.
His impending retirement was foreshadowed by chairman Max Ould at the company's annual meeting last November.
Mr Perrett was previously managing director of Foodstuffs (Auckland) and Foodstuffs (N.Z.) and is a former chairman of Loyalty New Zealand and The Bell Tea Company and is an inductee into the New Zealand Business Hall of Fame.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 22: Next Foundation chief executive Bill Kermode
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “Trevor Mallard better watch out” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide on government spending
- Michael Coote thinks Donald Trump wants to flex his muscles by humiliatingly screwing over other countries