Hugh Perrett, a foundation member of Goodman Fielder's board of directors during the relisting of the company in 2005, has retired from the board after more than five years of service.
His impending retirement was foreshadowed by chairman Max Ould at the company's annual meeting last November.
Mr Perrett was previously managing director of Foodstuffs (Auckland) and Foodstuffs (N.Z.) and is a former chairman of Loyalty New Zealand and The Bell Tea Company and is an inductee into the New Zealand Business Hall of Fame.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Listen to the week's top business news in NBR Radio's weekend review
- Matthew Hooton discusses Labour's extreme left takeover
- Rodney Hide on how the TPP debate has become a moral argument
- Wick Nixon on how she's saving parents' sanity, one lunchbox at a time
- Tim Hunter talks about the legal dispute between Pyne Gould Corporation and Bath Street Capital