Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Hugh Perrett, a foundation member of Goodman Fielder's board of directors during the relisting of the company in 2005, has retired from the board after more than five years of service.
His impending retirement was foreshadowed by chairman Max Ould at the company's annual meeting last November.
Mr Perrett was previously managing director of Foodstuffs (Auckland) and Foodstuffs (N.Z.) and is a former chairman of Loyalty New Zealand and The Bell Tea Company and is an inductee into the New Zealand Business Hall of Fame.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 'We've never seen a competitor in any category behave in this manner' — MYOB on Xero man's outburst
- BOTW: Tensions rise at Dotcom hearing close
- Does a conference centre need a casino?
- The Planets; an other wordly performance
- The Moxie Sessions: Profiting the planet: can business save the world? (And if it can, why can’t it be bothered?)