Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Hugh Perrett, a foundation member of Goodman Fielder's board of directors during the relisting of the company in 2005, has retired from the board after more than five years of service.
His impending retirement was foreshadowed by chairman Max Ould at the company's annual meeting last November.
Mr Perrett was previously managing director of Foodstuffs (Auckland) and Foodstuffs (N.Z.) and is a former chairman of Loyalty New Zealand and The Bell Tea Company and is an inductee into the New Zealand Business Hall of Fame.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 'Business PAYE' on cards as McClay promises tax overhaul
- Key's choice to attend cricket over funeral labeled 'a mistake'
- Mad Butcher hits back at 'grossly inaccurate' claims
- Albany Heights’ creditor claims swell as liquidators take action
- Christchurch Airport says Air NZ canceled route it will weigh on the South Island economy