Brent Impey, former chief executive of MediaWorks NZ Ltd, is joining the board of Pumpkin Patch Ltd as an independent director.
"We are thrilled to have someone of Brent's calibre join our board. He brings significant experience in both the listed and private company environment," said chairman Greg Muir.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Eroad CEO Steven Newman on his company's revenue increase
- Nathan Smith discusses the latest foreign affairs news
- NZ Windfarms departing director Michael Stiassny speaks out after board exit
- James Mayo talks about SOS Hydration's growth plans after Snowball offer
- Michael Wood on whether he would run in Mt Roskill
- SAFE's Abi Izzard quizzed over protest of a caged hen operation at Pukekohe
- Nevil Gibson talks about Editor's Insight on the planned $US150 million merger between Pfizer and Allergan
- Taupo Beef’s Mike Barton on how to extract sustainable profit from farming
- Will the government lose on RMA reform? Rob Hosking outlines the PM's speech
- How could bookmakers recoup $16 million? Racing Board chief executive John Allen explains
- Nevil Gibson breaks down the latest aviation news
- BusinessNZ manager of energy, environment and infrastructure John Carnegie talks about the climate change survey