Brent Impey, former chief executive of MediaWorks NZ Ltd, is joining the board of Pumpkin Patch Ltd as an independent director.
"We are thrilled to have someone of Brent's calibre join our board. He brings significant experience in both the listed and private company environment," said chairman Greg Muir.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- MediaWorks' Bravo NZ deal a "case of 2+2 being more than simply Four" - Mark Weldon
- My Food Bag co-chief executive Cecilia Robinson discusses what its capital restructure might be made of
- Anthony Harper partner Jennifer Mills on the question: Uber drivers - contractors or employees?
- The government has backed itself into a corner into over how patent attorneys are regulated, says Rob Hosking
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson says the Australian Budget is a curtain-raiser for an election