Brent Impey, former chief executive of MediaWorks NZ Ltd, is joining the board of Pumpkin Patch Ltd as an independent director.
"We are thrilled to have someone of Brent's calibre join our board. He brings significant experience in both the listed and private company environment," said chairman Greg Muir.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- New Hampshire primaries: Trump, Sanders win by wide margins
- Chief Justice Elias and hubby Fletcher hit with wet bus ticket over stock in lake
- Housing NZ directors get 63% pay hike
- PayPal ‘on shaky ground’ as it pulls service from second Netflix unblocker popular with Kiwis
- Showdown at the ETS corral - part one
Most listened to
- Green party co-leader James Shaw and Business NZ's John Carnegie go head-to-head on the ETS review
- Cream Trading CEO Kevin O'Sullivan on why dairy companies might want to sign up to the new trading platform
- Paul Brislen on the merits of "cutting off the money" versus Netflix' technical attempts to shut-out unblockers
- Westpac's Dominick Stephens says dairy prices are still a major concern, despite El Niño fears fading
- London School of Economics Professor John Kay discusses financial regulatory shortcomings